Poland - PlusLiga 2017/18

• Does anyone have a recording of the Polish Supercup Finals?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I wonder how much ZAKSA got affected by De Giorgi's departure to and from National Team.

They looked weaker on paper now that some players left.

Is Toniutti even coming back?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• PM me whoever wants download links for Plusliga games in pretty good quality, I get them a few days after they've been played tho.

• I wonder how much ZAKSA got affected by De Giorgi's departure to and from National Team.

They looked weaker on paper now that some players left.

Is Toniutti even coming back?

Toniutti is still part of the team :) it was questionable but in the end he stayed as he said he feels good in team and in our country. True that they may look weaker on paper. Tillie left so theoretically there is no back-up for Deroo and Buszek on reception. Theoretically, because I really hope some of polish youngsters will take a chance to shine. The team doesn't need Tillie, if you ask me. Torres is also one hell of a mistery, if he will do well in Plusliga...

For now I can't wait for the holy wars, one between Zaksa and Resovia tomorrow and second between Jastrzębie and Skra on Sunday 8)

• Any streaming link with good quality?

#FreeBritney

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Salvador Hidalgo Oliva scored FIVE consecutive aces for Jastrzebski against Belchatow today :white: http://www.polsatsport.pl/film…iec-asow-z-rzedu_6522121/

Piechocki and Ebadipour are gonna have nightmares tonight. :lol:

And all in vain. In the end, they still lost that set.

Watching JW playing is really entertaining again, even it wasn't a perfect match today. The Kampa-Hidalgo connection is just great and also Quiroga seems to be a good fit to the team. Still the roster looks a bit thin, so the increased schedule with CL matches might hurt them in the long run.

Still some work to do for Skra though. They didn't defend really well also service did not work well enough.

• And all in vain. In the end, they still lost that set.

Watching JW playing is really entertaining again, even it wasn't a perfect match today. The Kampa-Hidalgo connection is just great and also Quiroga seems to be a good fit to the team. Still the roster looks a bit thin, so the increased schedule with CL matches might hurt them in the long run.

Still some work to do for Skra though. They didn't defend really well also service did not work well enough.

lmao yeah, I just finished watching the game. Thought they had won that set, oop.
    I honestly can't watch Skra. The team as a whole is alright, but Lisinac is fucking insufferable.

• Can someone enlighten me and tell me what happened with Jastrzebie in game against Zaksa? Where did this spirit from game against Skra go? Looking at the result Zaksa crushed us, only in 3rd set it looked like oranges woke up to fight.

As for the first game... Quiroga seemed fit well into the team. His name next to Oliva looked promising for me even before. True that we have no "stars" on bench but still I believe in those youngsters waiting for their chances.

• Can someone enlighten me and tell me what happened with Jastrzebie in game against Zaksa? Where did this spirit from game against Skra go? Looking at the result Zaksa crushed us, only in 3rd set it looked like oranges woke up to fight.

Looks like they still lack a kind of balance. At the moment they are 0:2 down against Resovia. Muzai not really in the game yet and on the other side Rossard with great numbers in the first two sets. Lets see what happens after 10 minute break. Resovia with two lefties on the OH position and a good blocking performance...

stream: http://videostream.dn.ua/video…WR1cA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

EDIT:
    Nice comeback by JW in set 3 and 4 just to kill themselves in the 5th with a lousy serve/receive performance. Resovia didn't need to defend or attack much, serve and block was enough.

• So far everybody is beating everybody and nobody is beating Zaksa. It will be a fun season. :lol:

• So far everybody is beating everybody and nobody is beating Zaksa. It will be a fun season. :lol:

So it seems this is still true. Maybe with the exception of Skra, who have slowly found their rhythm. All the rest can win/lose to any team, depending on day form. Can be fun, once you haven't had higher expectations as a team.

In this context, i read that resovia fired Serniotti? Any further reasoning for this move? Regarding their roster, i would say that they are still within their range. Place 3/4 still seems achievable. But even in Berlin where, generally saying, he had very good success, he always had problems with his "self-marketing". Maybe playing the second fiddle somewhere suits his personality better.....

• I was also surprised by Serniotti's dismissal. Results may not have been in his favour indeed, but a serious team, unless finding themselves near the bottom of the table in December, won't normally fire a coach in the middle of the season. And Serniotti is a serious name, the least he deserves is some time. I don't know, however, whether there are any problems in the locker room or with him personally. To me, Resovia's squad this season isn't quite impressive and I am certain there are not many coaches out there who can make something out of what they recruited this summer. If Serniotti was fully responsible for the selection, then that could be an argument against him. It's still a pity because he is a top coach, no matter what, he is liked here in our forum and doesn't deserve to see his place taken by Kowal.

• Toniutti is still part of the team :) it was questionable but in the end he stayed as he said he feels good in team and in our country. True that they may look weaker on paper. Tillie left so theoretically there is no back-up for Deroo and Buszek on reception. Theoretically, because I really hope some of polish youngsters will take a chance to shine. The team doesn't need Tillie, if you ask me. Torres is also one hell of a mistery, if he will do well in Plusliga...

For now I can't wait for the holy wars, one between Zaksa and Resovia tomorrow and second between Jastrzębie and Skra on Sunday 8)

I'm glad Toniutti came back. Zaksa would have been in a worse place if he did not.

#FreeBritney

• I wonder where the polish fans in here have gone.

I couldn't keep up with this league anymore because the russian superleague became more competitive.

Fefe now coaches Jastrsbski by the way. I hope he can do something about the young left handed opposite. He reminds me of Ivan Zaytsev when attacking on 4 which is not good. :lol:

Nice match with Skra though.

#FreeBritney