Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Come on Conegliano just one more set :D
    Haak 15points vs Fabris 13 points.

De La Cruz is not doing what She needs to.

• My God that last points from Fabris :gone: Hahah
    Best scorer: Isabella Haak 18points, Samanta Fabris 16 points.

So We will watch one more Conegliano vs Novara Finals.

• My God that last points from Fabris :gone: Hahah
    Best scorer: Isabella Haak 18points, Samanta Fabris 16 points.

So We will watch one more Conegliano vs Novara Finals.

Formally Novara has first to win a third semi against Busto Arsizio, but it looks indeed unlikely, that they will fail to do so.

• Scandicci needs three players
    Carlini:I didnt ike her first season in Europe
    Arrigheti is getting older...
    De la cruz is not a good receiver not the best attacker...

p.s is there a team in Italy to make an offer to Zhu Ting or their budget are too low and they cant approach her?

• Scandicci needs three players
    Carlini:I didnt ike her first season in Europe
    Arrigheti is getting older...
    De la cruz is not a good receiver not the best attacker...

p.s is there a team in Italy to make an offer to Zhu Ting or their budget are too low and they cant approach her?

So far I know only clubs in Russia and Istanbul pay salaries of 1 million Euro or more per player. Regarding Zhu Ting: we are talking about a salaray of at least 1.5 million Euro now it seems, and such high salaries are paid solely by the big four clubs of Istanbul - especially for VakifBank, Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi it is known, that they do so. No chance for Italian teams at this level it seems...

• Novara won 3-0 in Busto and qualified for the Final.

Diouf in the interview after the match blamed her teammates, especially Gennari who "did 2 stupid mistakes, without which we could have won the set" and Orro "she could have set me more balls today". Then she attacked the NT staff, saying that they were not correct to her and that even if she was called to NT this summer she would have probably refused to go.

:wavy: Diouf. Enjoy China.

• I'm sorry, I don't follow Serie A1 that much coz it sucks and it's boring, but do you know if Diouf still has actually credit on whatever she says? :rolll:

• :white: Was she stupid enough to say this on TV???

That girl has some serious issues...maybe she should start a beach volleyball team with Sarah Pavan, they could spend many press conferences blaming and insulting each other :D

• Swedish TV visiting Isabelle Haak in Italy: https://www.svt.se/sport/volle…gen-av-sverige-i-florens/

Very interesting interview with Haak although a bit unfortuate and perhaps a little bit inappropriate to put it here since most content is not comprehensible for non-swedish users. However to translate perhaps the most exciting part for the users, the one regarding where she wants to play after her contract with Scandicci becomes resolved after next season, she mentions Turkey and Japan as the ones highest on the list. It is also mentioned she currenly lives in an apartment together with her mother (her father died when she was only 14 years old) right now but will live alone after next season. Furthermore she reveals life is more lonely currently than at previous stages in her career.

• If she goes to Japan She will become new Rachel Rourke.

• My God I can't believe that Seria A gave so little time for Conegliano to prepare for Final4 CL if they need to play 5matches against Novara. :wall:
    I would changed this for 2/3 games not 3/5.

5.5 FinalFour....

• so Conegliano should complete the mission much earlier to get some more time.lets see if they can beat Novara at least 3-1..Novara will do its best to get the trophy
    moreover, these matches will be a good preparation for f4..like Vakıf-Vitra matches

• OMFG! Was she serious or on drug when she said it? looool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Robin De Kruhif is back, does somebody knows if She is getting ready to play or ??
    On video She walks very normal and She was wearing training clothes. Someone ??

• Robin De Kruhif is back, does somebody knows if She is getting ready to play or ??
    On video She walks very normal and She was wearing training clothes. Someone ??

She wont play this season, she wrote on her ig that she came back to Conegliano only to cheer for her teammates.