CEV Champions League 2018

• Skorupa is a mess. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• When you miss your most important player Eda and Natalia is out of form because of recent injury obviously you will send most balls to an Opposite who seems to be able to kill anything Rahimova :super:

That is logic, is not like Mia Jerkov will kill 25 balls lol

This match is not even close to FB's best

• My God, Skorupa... why? She keeps going to Piccinini now that she has the strongest blocker in front of her. :wall:

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
    "...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
    "Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
    - Emma :heart::love:

• Piccinini vs Tomkom = point for Agil. This is it, my dear Skorupa. By the way, this set is gone. Another huge chance wasted.

Will we see Enright and Piccinini together in the next set? This second set was very awful since Agil stopped playing all at once, they started very well with good combinantion between Skorupa and her middles. Then Kasia's twin showed up and messed everything as usual...

• I was expecting fast volleyball, good defence, strong attacks. And What I got ? Very very stupied mistakes, Error after error. I just can't watch this matche anymore. Byee

Turkish league is much stronger than italy league! Lot of Novara's players have little experience in champions league. I told you, fenerbache's serving is at the top in turkish league! Just serving novara to death! :teach:

• Skorupa could've atleast set up a time difference attack. That was so terrible. No leadership at all. Setter has to take command when everything's going wrong.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Thank God Enright replaced Plak. This is still a war of nerves, becuase the score is almast always very close.

• I thought maybe Plak could play as OPP, and bench Egonu..

Actually, IMHO Celeste has been doing well just on service. Egonu with system going on (good passing and setting) can be a letal weapon.