The match of Jiangsu against Shanghai:
1. Zhang Chang-ning helped Jiangsu win Set 1 and Rong Wan-qian-bai's good serves helped it win Set 2.
2. Yang Jie's serves helped Shanghai - in Set 4 from 16-16 to 16-25 and Ma Yun-wen did it in Set 5 from 9-5 to 9-14.
3. Although Zhang Lei has been 33 years old, she is still good at spike in Set 5 from 9-10 to 9-13. Gong Xiang-yu still needs more effort. At least, Zeng Chun-lei and Zhang Lei are better than Gong Xiang-yu and Tang Ning-ya in this match.
4. Li Jing is better than Yang Wen-jin now. Cai Bin thinks Yang Wen-jin's reception is better and he decides to bet on it and he loses.
5. In this match, about the setters, Diao Lin-yu's set is not good. Mi Yang's set is also not good. Bian Yu-qian is injured on her vertebrae cervicales and may be retired at any time. Zhao Jing-xue is too short.
6. Chinese NT in 2016 without Zhu Ting 1 - 1 Chinese NT in 2012 [I have EDITed]
The match of Tianjin against Liaoning:
1. Wang Yi-mei didn't participate in this match. Whether she has been forgot due to that conflict is unknown.
2. Liaoning needs a receiving OP. However, Wang Mei-yi, Li Man and Liu Dan are all not good in the match. PS: Shi Bing-tong is a non-receiving OP like an OP in the Euramerican style.
3. 30-year-old Li Ying is better than 21-year-old Yang Yi now. Liu Xiao-tong is better than Chen Li-yi who hopes to be retired earlier now.