Nilüfer Belediyespor Bursa
    Beylikdüzü Voleybol Ihtisas Istanbul
    Ilbank Ankara

* : Starting from the 2nd or 3rd Round

• The Teams' Rosters in VVSL :

Beşiktaş :
    Coach : Kamil Söz
    Setters : Seda Uslu, Simay Gazi
    OHs : Olga Biryukova (RUS),Margarita Azizova (AZE),Şeyma Ercan,Hümay Topaloğlu
    OPP : Olesia Rykhliuk (UKR),Dilara Bilge
    MBs : Maja Tokarska (POL),Ceylan Arısan,Merve Gülaç
    L : Pınar Eren,Pelin Beydüz

• Beylikdüzü Voleybol Ihtisas :
    Coach : Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu
    Setters : Arelya Karasoy,Selmin Karahan (also as OH)
    OHs : Jana Kulan (SVK) ,Ana Lazarevic (SRB), Buse Melis Kara
    OPPs : Ceren Kestirengöz,Çağla Erdem
    MBs: Alesya Safranova (KAZ), Hande Korkut,Sabriye Gönülkırmaz
    L: Melisa Memiş,Simay Kurt

• Bursa B. Belediyespor :
    Coach : Angelo Anibal Vercesi (BRE)
    Setters : Nilay Özdemir, Cansu Aydınoğulları
    OHs : Charlotte Leys (BEL),Oleksandra Bytsenko (UKR) ,Fatma Yıldırım,Yaren Hatipoğlu
    OPPs : Emiliya Nikolova (BUL),Nikalina Bashnakova (AZE)
    MBs: Yvon Belien (NED),Ergül Avcı Eroğlu,Ikbal Merve Albayrak
    L : Gizem Karadayı,Aylin Sarıoğlu

• Çanakkale Belediyespor :
    Coach : Üzeyir Özdurak
    Setters : Ceren Çınar,Seda Arısoy
    OHs : Maren Brinker (GER), Jelena Alajbeg (CRO)
    OPPs: Joyce Gomez Da Silva (BRA) ,Gamze Türk
    MBs : Janset Cemre Erkul,İpek Soroğlu,Gözde Dal İrgi, Yasemin Şahin
    L: Ayça Naz İhtiyaroğlu, Şule Yetimoğlu

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra :
    Coach : Marco Aurelio Motta (BRE)
    Setters : Maja Ognjenovic (SRB),Ezgi Dilik
    OHs : Jordan Larson (USA),Hande Baladin,Güldeniz Önal,Meliha Ismailoğlu
    OPPs: Tijana Boşkoviç (SRB) ,Gözde Yılmaz
    MBs: Thaisa Menezes Daher (BRE) ,Rachel Alexis Adams (USA), Beyza Arıcı,Büşra Kılıçlı,Yasemin Güveli
    L : Dilara Bağcı,Simge Şebnem Aköz

• Fenerbahçe :
    Coach : Jan J. De Brandt (BEL)
    Setters : Carli Lloyd (USA),Çağla Akın
    OHs : Natalia Perreira (BRE),Mia Jerkov (CRO) ,Damla Çakıroğlu,Ezgi Dağdelenler
    OPPs: Polina Rahimova (AZE), Polen Uslupehlivan
    MBs: Eda Erdem Dündar,Bahar Toksoy Guidetti,Dicle Nur Babat
    L: Merve Dalbeler, Melis Yılmaz

• Galatasaray :
    Coach : Ataman Güneyligil
    Setters : Gamze Alikaya,Nursevil Aydınlar
    OHs : Tatiana Kosheleva (RUS),Dobriana Rabadzieva (BUL),Seda Aslanyürek ,Cansu Çetin,Ada Germen
    OPPs: Neslihan Demir Güler,Yağmur Mislina Kılıç
    MBs: Sinead Jack (T&T), Hristina Ruseva (BUL),Aslı Kalaç
    L: Buse Kayacan,Bihter Dumanoğlu

• Nilüfer Belediyespor :
    Coach : Alper Erdoğuş - Emre Karagöz
    Setters : Duygu Düzceler,Merve Tanıl
    OHs : Anne Buijs (NED),Birgül Güler,Elif Onur Başaran,Seda Menekşe
    OPPs: Ceyda Aktaş,Elif Boran
    MBs : Ana Carolina Da Silva (BRE),Özgenur Yurtdagülen Hazal Selin Uygur,Neslişah Duygun
    L: Sinem Beyazıt

• Seramiksan :
    Coach : Suphi Doğancılar
    Setters : Sıla Çalışkan,Gizem Mısra Aşçı
    OHs: Odina Bayramova (AZE),Tijana Maleseviç (SRB),Müge Örencik,Rida Erlalitepe
    OPPs : Meryem Boz
    MBs: Natasa Krsmanoviç (SRB),Sinem Yıldız,Ceyda Demirhan
    L: Sedef Sazlıdere,Yeşim Astarlar

• VakıfBank :
    Coach : Giovanni Guidetti,Dehri Can Dehrioğlu
    Setters : Naz Aydemir Akyol,Cansu Özbay
    OHs : Zhu Ting (CHN), Gözde Kırdar,Kelsey Robinson (USA),Tuğba Şenoğlu
    OPPs :Lonneke Slöetjes (NED),Melis Durul
    MBs : Milena Raşiç (SRB),Kübra Çalışkan,Ayşe Melis Gürkaynak,Zehra Güneş
    L: Gizem Örge,Ayça Aykaç

• Halkbank :
    Coach :Cengiz Akarçeşme - Haktan Balın , Emre Altundağ
    Setters : Aslıhan KIlıç,Gül Ece Güder,Simge Yalçın
    OHs : Wilma Salas Rosell (CUB), Fulden Uras,Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç,Mariana Aydın
    Opps: Daimi Ramirez (CUB),Ezgi Dokuzlar
    MBs : Rachel Sanchez Perez (CUB),Neşve Büyükbayram,Ceyda Durukan,Hande Şimşek,Ezgi Kara
    L : Derya Çayırgan,Eylül Akarçeşme

• Ilbank :
    Coach :Mehmet Duygun ,Pınar Serbest,Barış Topçu
    Setters :Buse Ünal , Ecem Morova
    OHs :Tuğçe Öcal ,İlayda İşçimen ,Yaprak Erkek ,Zeynep Oturan
    OPPs :Yanelis Rebeca Santos Allegne (CUB)
    MBs: Pınar Begüm Özsu ,Ceren Karagöl ,Ceren Çağlar Baysal ,Ayşe Gökçen Denkel Zop
    L : Selen Ursavaş, Aleyna Sevim ,Ceren Cihan

• sure we have to wait for the teams to complete their rosters but according to the current appearence of the teams

other than the top four teams (Vitra,FB,GS,VB)

i liked Beşiktaş,Bursa and Seramiksan

Nilüfer will need some more than these there teams above (maybe another transfer or more contribution from its local players)

Çanakkale seems to be a little worse than Nilüfer ..Brinker and Courtney can not be enough to keep this team in the playoffs or even in the VVSL!

Ilbank and Beylikdüzü are the newcomer but they are mystery..lets see if they manage to hold on to the VVSL this season ?

Halkbank did a good job last year..i hope they can transfer good players again but i wonder which good local players and foreigners (left) they can transfer ???

• Does anyone know where Alexis Crimes (Sariyer) and Bytsenko (Nilüfer) from last season will be? If Nilüfer has Bytsenko too they will be a crazy powerhouse :white:

I also like all the teams you mentioned Canter!

• amongst top four teams

Galatasaray seems to be stronger than last year on paper
    they are offensively a good team but their passing is question mark ? libero doesnt seem to be solid passer,Kosheleva is already a weak passer. I dont know much about Cansu Çetin's reception i hope she is a good passer indeed otherwise they can live what Vitra lived last season
    i guess they will play with non-receiving OH + receiving OPP system : Kosheleva-Neslihan.I dont know how Ataman will use Seda--Cansu duo with Neslihan as receiving OPP??
    Gamze-Neslihan
    Kosheleva-Seda/Cansu
    Jack-Ruseva
    Buse
    with Neslihan they can have both foreigner middleson the court but passing is question mark??

Eczacıbaşı will play with better defensive local OHs this will mean they can rest Larson in some matches and play with Maja-Thaisa-Boşkoviç trio
    i like MOtta as coach.i expect better from Vittra this year
    moreover Ezgi Dilik is a better second setter than Nilay,imo

VakıfBank is almost the same team except Robinson..

Fenerbahçe seems to transfer another foreigner for OH position (they should do transfer) .a defensive one.Brandt is a good coach as MOtta..i expect him to do better with Fener.They have a scorer leader like Rahimova but lost an world class allround OH KYK.lets see how Fener will look like with these moves..

• I'm not sure but I guess Fenerbahce is trying to keep Maret Balkestein (Grothues). They announced the players who left the club in the last days and Maret was not mentioned.
    I can only come up with 2 possible reasons: one of them could be they are trying to transfer a foreign OH therefore Marets future is unknown and they wait with her until they will get success or the other reason could be they are still negotiating with Maret.
    Otherwise they would have also announced that she left the club or am I wrong? They also announced the players who are staying but in this case they only mentioned the local ones.

A very good alternative would be Marcon! I mean she has almost a perfect reception and she would fit well or is there any defensive OH left?

• I'm not sure but I guess Fenerbahce is trying to keep Maret Balkestein (Grothues). They announced the players who left the club in the last days and Maret was not mentioned.
    I can only come up with 2 possible reasons: one of them could be they are trying to transfer a foreign OH therefore Marets future is unknown and they wait with her until they will get success or the other reason could be they are still negotiating with Maret.
    Otherwise they would have also announced that she left the club or am I wrong? They also announced the players who are staying but in this case they only mentioned the local ones.

A very good alternative would be Marcon! I mean she has almost a perfect reception and she would fit well or is there any defensive OH left?

or maybe Leys ? has she signed so far ?

• If Galatasaray transferred Rabadzieva then they will be a much stronger team this season

lets guess the how the composition of starters in the team would be

Gamze-Neslihan
    Kosheleva - Rabadzieva
    Jack-Aslı
    Buse

on the bench : Seda,Ruseva,Cansu,Ada (considerin Seda as player of GS,i cant remember how long Seda's contract with Gala last)

i hope Gamze-Kosheleva-Neslihan's connection would be good.Cansu replace Kosheleva on the back court and Seda for Neslihan
    im looking forward to watching this new Gala team :)