Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• dagdelenler , Zehra is good but not better than Kubra yet, besides Kubra is a slider while Zehra hits from zone 3.

Meanwhile, Kubra probably had a silent divorce since she changed her surname back to Akman from Caliskan.

OMG! That was expected since it was too early to get married for her. She doesn’t seem to be matured in her volleyball and personal life.

• dagdelenler , Zehra is good but not better than Kubra yet, besides Kubra is a slider while Zehra hits from zone 3.

Meanwhile, Kubra probably had a silent divorce since she changed her surname back to Akman from Caliskan.

I agree for now Kübra is better but I can totally see Zehra becoming better in the near future. I feel like Kübra's approach is very goofy and it never really seems to improve. Zehra moves much better imo however she is a bit slow still atm Probably those two will be our future NT starter MBs. :D I hope to see Zehra in another big club next season like Eczacibasi or GS. I feel like she can already play as a starter but it is just VB has two amazing MBs already. 1 year with Guidetti will be good for her regardless...

Btw I am also not too surprised with Kübra's divorce she was way too young and immature as Umu said, what can I say at least she can focus on priorities now as she was really off volleyball wise lately. I expect her 2x better now physically and mentally :box:

• NAH. :down: VB #6 IS JUST WEAK. I dont know why Guidetti has always trusted her to be a starting line-up every now and then. Each match she scores like 5-6 points. Spike out, late commit in blocking. I hv no clue why Turkish fans can tolerate her.

• Let's see who'm Guidetti starts with today and also curious how Rykhliuk is keeping up with Besiktas as Vakif- BJK starts in 20 minutes on TRT Spor. Great matches today GS - Ecz is the next one to be streamed later on today.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Küba either and can see Zehra easily bypass her. :drink:

• I wonder what Naz's haters will say after this match: she saved her team coming in with Besiktas leading dy 4 and put her team easily ahead.
    Robinson is unstoppable with her setting.
    Bravo Naz! :win:

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
    "...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
    "Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
    - Emma :heart::love:

• Young players of vakifbank still need to know how to play under great pressure although they play really well during most of time. They need to be stable at key momemt. Zhuting+Naz saves the fourth set! :teach:

• Is Jelena Nikolić playing on that 2nd league team? Because she's now turned to politics and is supporting the option that makes me glad she's retired from NT :thumbdown:

What do you mean exactly? What is she supporting in politics, what option? She still played for THY afaik.

Btw finally a big win from Seramiksan after week over week with upsets. 3-1 win over Halkbank who just came from beating FB with the same score :flower:

• What do you mean exactly? What is she supporting in politics, what option? She still played for THY afaik.

We're having local elections in Belgrade soon and she's a candidate for a seat in the City Assembly (and very likely to get it), so I wondered if it meant she retired from volleyball already.

• Wow thats interesting... I looked at her IG and she has pictures in Turkey on her story from like 50 mins ago and posted a picture of her and her team 9 hours ago. So I don't know what her plan is but she still seems very much in THY