Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• They hide her so well that she actually received 78 times with 5 errors while the second closest name received 44 times. So I dont think they actually hidden her. Anyway, looks like we watched different matches. You can keep hating Kosheleva and trash her :wavy:

Are you kidding me? In the vitra game... Kosheleva was a disaster with her reception. Demir did not even receive for her that game so that affected her. Even posters here were asking why Demir is not receiving.

It was only during the Vakifbank game that she received because Kosheleva started tanking during reception. Just watch the first set and you will see. Demir who was attacking brilliantly in the opposite side was used as a receiver because Kosheleva cant kill the ball and cant receive.. Tell me if I'm hating on her. That's what I observed. I actually like Kosheleva but I hate her performance. That's one big difference. I am not making excuses for her. I see what I see. :white:

Question: Why are you combining her reception for two games? That is atrocious even if you tried to make it look like she was receiving better than what she is doing during those game. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Duygu Düzceler is a much better setter then the one playing now for Nilufer... Coach should sub her back in. This one can't set to middles

Maybe Duygu is individually better than the reserve setter, but the team now plays better with the reserve setter. And not setting to the middles is actually good for Nilüfer because neither Carol nor the Turkish middles are any good in attack.

Buijs is really motivated against her old team and probably mainly against her old NT coach. Several Dutch players were really pissed off by the way Guidetti left them :whistle:

• Buijs is having a good time. she's improved a lot since Rio

She improved quite a lot in the Euro Championship. I thought Dalderoop may have threatened her to get her to work her butt out.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Where were you watching, if you dont mind me asking?

Oh I wasn't watching, pretty sure there was no stream. I just looked at the stats :wavy:

• Oh I wasn't watching, pretty sure there was no stream. I just looked at the stats :wavy:

There was one available livestream but the quality was so bad I have to leave before I vomit. :white:

#FreeBritney

• When Mihajlovic played for Rexona with Bernardinho she played good not great, she was really important in semi final, but other than that she was just good. But after that she went to be one of the most dominant spikers.

Anne with Rexona was not good overall, but she had some really good games, such as Brazil Cup.

I think same thing is happening with Anne, she learned a lot with him, she was not able to put into place everything together while she was there, but she soaked everything in and now she`s showing.

Only problem now is that she`s getting 9 of 10 balls. She will run out of gas.

• Maybe Duygu is individually better than the reserve setter, but the team now plays better with the reserve setter. And not setting to the middles is actually good for Nilüfer because neither Carol nor the Turkish middles are any good in attack.

Buijs is really motivated against her old team and probably mainly against her old NT coach. Several Dutch players were really pissed off by the way Guidetti left them :whistle:

Yes, I never expected for example Robin de Kruijf saying such negative things about others, as regarding their ex-coach Guidetti ("I think, Turkish fed / VakifBank offered a lot of money to him to take over Turkish NT"). So now a certain hostile posture of Dutch NT players regarding Guidetti is not unlikely, especially because before Dutch NT and Guidetti seemed like being in love.

• Morrison seems good for Netherlands anyway. He reminds me of Karch Kiraly without that big ego and the lack of self-awareness. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Maybe Duygu is individually better than the reserve setter, but the team now plays better with the reserve setter. And not setting to the middles is actually good for Nilüfer because neither Carol nor the Turkish middles are any good in attack.

Carol is not Thaisa or Adenizia, but she can spike just fine. Just look at previous games and she`s had mostly 50% + in attack, only problem is that she`s getting very few sets. And now the setter is setting too low for her and with Rasic right in front of her, you can set to your MB when Rasic is just right there.

• Well. This season will be tough for all starters in the league. Any main players get injured then no bench player can do the job. For my point view, guddetti is doing a good job for turkey local NT and young players. Let these young players play even if vakifbank will lose. :teach:

• Yes thats what I meant, this setter sure made the team work and had her fifteen seconds of fame. However her sets to Carol are just too low and clumsy, same are her sets too Ceyda and they will need more then Anne for tb. Duygu made players like Carol attack better in the other matches and they will need her variety in quality sets

• Roberta and Dani Lins had trouble setting up Carol. It is not something that happens by accident. She's a gifted blocker but her attack is not something to write home about.

#FreeBritney

• That was a strange set. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• @Rains_of_Castamere; I did not combine her two matches, here are her cumulative stats combined by TVF: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=25&PID=58

You can check "servis karsilama" and "mukemmel" means perfect. Against Vakifbank, she made 2 errors in receiving and received with 43% perfect: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…ID=72&PID=58&type=LegList

I am not saying she is the best receiver or she should receive etc. Ataman pulled her off from receiving because she could not receive and attack and he needed her to score to win. She could not attack anyway and I think that is not purely her fault.

I am just watching how Nilufer is playing now and the sets Anne Buijs getting, infront of her, Gamze needs to deliver that quality but higher, very simple.

Meanwhile, congrats Nilufer for 1 point so far! Selin-Merve-Birgul serve line is such a threat and I like Merve more in this match. She always lacked quality but surely is smarter and Nilufer needed a better distribution of sets. Good work by Selin replacing Özgenur, her single block against Slöetjes made my heart melt! :super: