Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Sincerely I thought that with last week Fenerbahce secured the third spot in the league, but now there is a big chance for Galatasaray to keep it.

Fener is totally a mess right now, so many injuries and without chemistry. It will be hard to achieve anything.

• Sincerely I thought that with last week Fenerbahce secured the third spot in the league, but now there is a big chance for Galatasaray to keep it.

Fener is totally a mess right now, so many injuries and without chemistry. It will be hard to achieve anything.

It is just regular season. Third or fourth means nothing. Fenerbache is the weakest team among top 4 in play-off phase. So the three qualification spot of next year's cev champions league are almost decided. :wavy:

The regular season is now over, Galatasaray finished 3rd.

It is just regular season. Third or fourth means nothing. Fenerbache is the weakest team among top 4 in play-off phase. So the three qualification spot of next year's cev champions league are almost decided.

It does mean something, now Fenerbahce will have to play Bursa in the play-offs. Bursa are a much stronger team than Halkbank imo, so FB need to start playing well NOW.

• The regular season is now over, Galatasaray finished 3rd.

It does mean something, now Fenerbahce will have to play Bursa in the play-offs. Bursa are a much stronger team than Halkbank imo, so FB need to start playing well NOW.

Yes, Bursa finally can get a chance to play in cev cup if they can beat fenerbache in play-off. let us wait and see! :teach:

• Not only Seramiksan but also Bursa manages to pull an upset today Bursa 3-1 VakifBank (22-25, 25-20, 28-26, 25-19) good match by Dimitrova and Fatma.
    Seems like set 3 was crucial for the final result. Clearly this is an indication of how much Fenerbahçe is in trouble now after losing vs Seramiksan in straight sets question will be can they beat this strong and well balanced Bursa now, sure will be hard.

Last season a weaker Halkbank then this season almost had kicked FB out of the play offs, if there is one thing I know for sure is that things will be interesting... :dance6:

• Not only Seramiksan but also Bursa manages to pull an upset today Bursa 3-1 VakifBank (22-25, 25-20, 28-26, 25-19) goor match by Dimitrova and Fatma.
    Seems like set 3 was crucial for the final result. Clearly this is an indication of how much Fenerbahçe is in trouble now after losing 3-0 vs Seramiksan in straight sets question will be can they beat this strong and well balanced Bursa now, sure will be hard.

Last season a weaker Halkbank then this season almost had kicked FB out of the play offs, if there is one thing I know for sure is that things will be interesting... :dance6:

Without zhuting and milena rasic(the only true stars in vakifbank), I have to say vakifbank can not win lots of team in the league. I think if natalia can not recover, bursa may beat fenerbache. :dance6:

• Sisko
    Sorry I was talking as if one last turn was missing. I messed up, half of the teams played today, the other half tomorrow :aww:

Anyway as you said it is important indeed.. now Fener is 4th and it will be even hard to pass the quarter finals and of course the team wasn't built for this.

• Yea true Natalia's (possible) comeback and her performance if she does so will be crucial for FB, but Bursa seems to be everything FB is not atm, defensive, balanced, good team work etc etc

Zhu Ting actually started the match but got subbed after not so playing well in both reception and attack (25 percent), she had a bad day can happen ofc :thumbup:

• Yea true Natalia's (possible) comeback and her performance if she does so will be crucial for FB, but Bursa seems to be everything FB is not atm, defensive, balanced, good team work etc etc

Zhu Ting actually started the match but got subbed after not so playing well in both reception and attack (25 percent), she had a bad day can happen ofc :thumbup:

The coach obviously wants zhuting and milena rasic and others to save energy for the champiopn league. Vakifbank win the first set with zhuting and milena. But the coach does not use them anymore from set 2. Kurbra begins to rest from set3. Gozde begins to rest from set 4. All bench players began to play from set4 . That is why vakifbank loses this match. I just hope slotejes can be better in important game. She is the key to vakifbank in the finals! :teach:

• Fener needs Natalia back of course but that's not enough.. they need to find balance as a team. Reception is quite a problem, the 2nd oh is a question mark and Rahimova is a just spiking player who is making too many mistakes to me. As beri said it will be interesting.

• Without zhuting and milena rasic(the only true stars in vakifbank), I have to say vakifbank can not win lots of team in the league. I think if natalia can not recover, bursa may beat fenerbache. :dance6:

Why are you trying to put other players down? To be fair Rasic hasn't been herself this season, especially in attack, almost no contribution from her. Gozde is such an important player for Vakf and she has proven herself on the international level. Same goes for Naz.. Sloetjes, Robinson.. I don't think it's fair to them

• Why are you trying to put other players down? To be fair Rasic hasn't been herself this season, especially in attack, almost no contribution from her. Gozde is such an important player for Vakf and she has proven herself on the international level. Same goes for Naz.. Sloetjes, Robinson.. I don't think it's fair to them

I think I am fair enough. I just says the truth. I do not say any words to put other players down. Other players also contribute a lot to the team. However, they can not win lots of mid-level turkish team now. Mid-level teams become much stronger than last season. You can not count on naz,slotejes and robinson to beat these teams. It is the truth! :teach:. This situation happens to fenerbache now! Which team can they beat? :cheesy:

• I think I am fair enough. I just says the truth. I do not say any words to put other players down. Other players also contribute a lot to the team. However, they can not win lots of mid-level turkish team now. Mid-level teams become much stronger than last season. You can not count on naz,slotejes and robinson to beat these teams. It is the truth! :teach:. This situation happens to fenerbache now! Which team can they beat? :cheesy:

You're saying Zhu and Rasic are the only stars Vakif has..that's exactly what putting other players down mean.. I am not talking about Fenerbahce, I'm talking about Vakifbank.. They lost against Bursa today, that doesn't mean they'll lose against them again, or against other mod level teams.. And how many mid level teams have they lost against?

• You're saying Zhu and Rasic are the only stars Vakif has..that's exactly what putting other players down mean.. I am not talking about Fenerbahce, I'm talking about Vakifbank.. They lost against Bursa today, that doesn't mean they'll lose against them again, or against other mod level teams.. And how many mid level teams have they lost against?

Well you can check the history of this season! You will get the answer by yourself! Either zhu or rasic has to play to save the team when they meet mid-level teams! :teach:

• what happened to Fener!! i expected a tough match considering the current situation the team was in but i didnt expect a clear 3-0 loss to Seramiksan !!
    Fener made 14 passing mistakes and Jerkov made 6 errors in 12 balls :white:

if Fener cant be qualified for at least Cev Cup i doubt if they can invest in the team for next season..

• Tomkom is a very good setter however i feel the team couldnt play as well as expected with her so far..Fener should sign with a taller setter Who can play "european style" volley for next season like Lloyd , also could be Woloscz

Rahimova as opp couldnt show what she was supposed to show ,especially in CL matches..but WHO can Fener sign with ?

signing Jerkov as OH was a big mistake from the beggining

Fener needs good local players such as : Güldeniz,Meliha,Fatma,Birgül,even Şeyma etc..

Fener's middles are good enough : Eda,Dicle,Bahar

i dont know what Polen will do if Fener sign with a starter foreign OPP ?

if Fener can sign a good foreign setter,Çağla Akın could stay as second setter

• btw... could it be a little better for Galatsaray to face Vitra rather than Vakıf ? we know when Vakıf can play its best hart to beat them

Fener-Bursa : If Natalia cant be back in a good shape...Bursa could absolutely have a chance over Fener

btw..Vitra will most probably complete the regular season as 21-1...interestingly that one loss was against Fenerbahçe :D

• As a fact that there are no good OPP in Turkey (locals) the teams should invest in good young foreign OPPs who still can improve and carry the team for a few years like Eczacibasi did with Boskovic, we will see her a bit longer in Eczacibasi.
    Vakif will part their ways with Sloetjes I guess if they find a better alternative which is not easy to find.
    Egonu would be perfect I mean she is not perfect and needs to improve but signig her for a long term would be great for Vakif, Fener or GS. But i think this is not easy to convince her to leave Italy. Another one could be the American OPP who is playing in Mulhouse (forgot her name) she needs a better technique but she is also a leftie which gives her an advantage.

Or the time has come to convince Goncharova but princess Ice won‘t come? Does she have actually any success on club level? Did she win CL?