Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• So this season there have only been 3:0 and 0:3 between Vakifbank and Eczacibasi :white:

Vitra should do its bets to win second match otherwise there will be big pressure on them in third match

they won the regular season but lost turkish cup against Vakıf..if they lose this final that wont be good for them!

• ECZ need to be better at everything to be honest.

If Zhu plays like that and Sloetjes supports her like she did there is really nothing anyone can do to stop it. Boskovic needs to be better, 16/37 on attack is good but when Zhu is on the other side it isn't good enough. Too many service errors and a block that didn't even slow the ball down all match is what really cost Vitra today.

Also, Boskovic needs help. You can't just give her every ball and expect her to win the point. The OHs and MBs have to do a better job of supporting her like Sloetjes did for Zhu today.

• ECZ need to be better at everything to be honest.

If Zhu plays like that and Sloetjes supports her like she did there is really nothing anyone can do to stop it. Boskovic needs to be better, 16/37 on attack is good but when Zhu is on the other side it isn't good enough. Too many service errors and a block that didn't even slow the ball down all match is what really cost Vitra today.

Also, Boskovic needs help. You can't just give her every ball and expect her to win the point. The OHs and MBs have to do a better job of supporting her like Sloetjes did for Zhu today.

especially Larson should do much better than that to support Boşkoviç..also the MBs

• And Guidettis team shows once more, why they were the most successfull volleyball team of the world in the last 5 to 10 years: they work on top when it counts the most, at least very often, and win so many titles this way - top roster, good teamwork...

• I think it's a must win for Ecz in game 2. Don't think any team can beat Vakifbank 3 in a row being down 0-2 in a series.

• And Guidettis team shows once more, why they were the most successfull volleyball team of the world in the last 5 to 10 years: they work on top when it counts the most, at least very often, and win so many titles this way - top roster, good teamwork...

Actually, we can find the clue from the stats. The ball distribution from the setter in vakifbank is totally different between the regular matches and finals! Zhuting will get lots of balls in the final nomatter it is good ball or bad ball!
    However, in regular season naz sets balls equally to different position to save energy of zhuting. It is called strategy. Even during the match of the final, guddetti will let zhuting rest for 1-2 rounds when zhuting is in the back row to let her rest and meanwhile enhancing the defence by using robinson! :teach: :win:

When zhuting is in god mode, ecz vitra's blocking is useless. Zhuting kills so many many balls within 3 meter-line! :obey: :cheesy:

• Idk what it is but whenever VakifBank plays a final, there is just something about them as a team that looks completely different. They seem 5x quicker, more agressive, more powerfull and focusee then your regular team. In complete god-mode, whenever I see VB like that I aleady know the opposing team will lose lol.

• Actually, we can find the clue from the stats. The ball distribution from the setter in vakifbank is totally different between the regular matches and finals! Zhuting will get lots of balls in the final nomatter it is good ball or bad ball!
    However, in regular season naz sets balls equally to different position to save energy of zhuting. It is called strategy. Even during the match of the final, guddetti will let zhuting rest for 1-2 rounds when zhuting is in the back row to let her rest and meanwhile enhancing the defence by using robinson! :teach: :win:

When zhuting is in god mode, ecz vitra's blocking is useless. Zhuting kills so many many balls within 3 meter-line! :obey: :cheesy:

indeed! :cheesy:
    her arm swings are very quick for a tall girl..Boşko looks slower after i see Ting spikes

• i came acrosss a match from 2012 (uploaded by neslihanfanclub ) btw Fenerbahçe-Eczacıbaşı 0-3
    Fener : Nilay-Meryem,KYK-Pequeno,Eda-Okunewska,Nihan
    Eczacı : Özge-Neslihan,Sokolova-Senna,Poljak- Büşra,Gülden
    youtube

its nice to remember some matches form the past
    watching this video..i got that i miss Poljak

• hope final matchs can end earlier.i hope all players can have a good rest before WC.Zhu,Bos,Rasic,Slot,Adam,larson,and other turkey NT players have a hard matches this year.

• i came acrosss a match from 2012 (uploaded by neslihanfanclub ) btw Fenerbahçe-Eczacıbaşı 0-3
    Fener : Nilay-Meryem,KYK-Pequeno,Eda-Okunewska,Nihan
    Eczacı : Özge-Neslihan,Sokolova-Senna,Poljak- Büşra,Gülden
    youtube

its nice to remember some matches form the past
    watching this video..i got that i miss Poljak

I will never understand what was on Fenerbahce's managers' minds that year. Hiring Paula and Mari at the same time didn't make any sense. They were already very far from their prime (2008's olympics). Also Mari got injuried pretty bad that season.

• I will never understand what was on Fenerbahce's managers' minds that year. Hiring Paula and Mari at the same time didn't make any sense. They were already very far from their prime (2008's olympics). Also Mari got injuried pretty bad that season.

i just remembered Mari in FB after you said...poor Mari..she was doing well/ok till her injury...
    btw,Fenerbahçe has been first destination for Brazilian players in Turkey so far interestingly except for Sheilla...i dont know how many Brazilian players have played for Fb so far?

Ze Roberto, Mari,Paula,Fabiana,Bia...Who else ?

• i just remembered Mari in FB after you said...poor Mari..she was doing well/ok till her injury...
    btw,Fenerbahçe has been first destination for Brazilian players in Turkey so far interestingly except for Sheilla...i dont know how many Brazilian players have played for Fb so far?

Ze Roberto, Mari,Paula,Fabiana,Bia...Who else ?

Fernanda Garay, Fofao