Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Ugh the Zhu fans are really annoying me, I like Zhu as well but dont know about her fans always. Spike is not the only aspect in volleyball. I watched all 4 sets in the match and sorry but VB struggled most when Zhu couldn't receive which was a lot of times. She could even have 90% attack however Zhu is an OH and her duty to the team is more and stop acting like everyone played horrible except poor superstar Zhu while she cant even pass the ball properly. :whistle:

Why would you even pretend you like Zhu Ting? It must be pretty hard, right? That's like I say I like Eda Erdem, but I do believe Melis Gürkaynak is a better player.

• I don't know what you guys want to hear from me anymore, can we just agree to disagree? (On me being allowed to have an opinion lol)

EczV is an amazing team that beat VakifBank now 3 times already this season so nothing new, get over it! They just played better today. Naz played very bad so Cansu came in, Kübra played bad so Zehra came in (and she was better). So I dont know why ppl are shading young locals now who were just playing like everyone else. With that said I do not know why he put Ayça in as Gizem Örge was playing well. I guess he wanted some fresh energy on court, it was a fail. Guidetti's choices were bad, ok. His energy too and EczV was good thats it. End of story.

Next match I would sub Kübra with Zehra as starter and sub Robinson with Sloetjes instead of Zhu.

• Just watched the replay. Vakifbank coach lost the game for sure. His bad temper makes everyone panic. Vakifbank is a very experienced team and not that easily to be affected, but coach still managed to make it happen, unbelievable.

His substitution was horrible, Cansu set the ball left and right like crazy (a few of them went to Rasic) last few points of set 2 and 4 when Zhu was at the front row. You need to know where to set the ball when you need the points the most. I am sorry, those few young players are not ready for this. He probably would not do that if he is not NT coach of Turkey.

I have to say Naz didn't play well the 1st two games also. OGNJENOVIC was horrible 1st game, much better today.

i dont think this has to do with his being coach of Turkey..there are some other major tournaments for that job like VNT etc..he just needed second setter being involved in the game to make an impact .. Özbay did well/ok. at least he was happy with her performance so that she stayed in the game..of course she isnt as experienced as Naz is..

• i dont think this has to do with his being coach of Turkey..there are some other major tournaments for that job like VNT etc..he just needed second setter being involved in the game to make an impact .. Özbay did well/ok. at least he was happy with her performance so that she stayed in the game..of course she isnt as experienced as Naz is..

Have been following Vakifbank for a few years. I feel that Coach Guidetti is very good at training, player development, and game planning. But speaking of in-game adjustments, he is not great, probably because he's never been a professional volleyball player by himself. ECZACIBAŞI played well enough to win today, but I feel Vakifbank let this one slip by themselves.

• Beyza Arici had very good performance against Vakif.

• Jesus chist! This is really tiring. No I said Sloetjes is 2nd best Opp in the world and in the end of the set when Guidetti want to stabilize reception he can put Robinson in as receiving opposite instead of substituting Zhu for reception. Thats what I said, I didn't say Robinson should be starter instead of Sloetjes. Can you guys pls stop following all my posts and look for something to respond to.

• Lots of emotional fans of zhuting get pissed of by Guddetti. I know it is a funny losing game which is ridiculous! Guddetti finally pays for his arrogant again!

However, I think guddetti does the right thing. He is the coach of turkey volleyball and club coach of vakifbank for long time. He has to train all players in vakifbank and let them grow! If they all rely on zhuting to win the game in the key moment, it will become a bad habbit!

Zhuting will leave in the future soon. When zhuting leaves, they can not rely on zhuting anymore!

Wake up zhuting's fans, it is not chinese national team! :teach: World volleybal champion is the most important game this year!:lol:

Btw, I think turkey national team will meet China soon, the turkish fans will know how zhuting plays in national team ! :flower:

• Ting Zhu is the worst player in the world and China is a very weak NT..they will lose to Cuba and Canada...i guess the brand-new lineup of Turkey will make it to the final :teach: :lol:

• Ting Zhu is the worst player in the world and China is a very weak NT..they will lose to Cuba and Canada...i guess the brand-new lineup of Turkey will make it to the final :teach: :lol:

yes,Ting Zhu is thw wrost player in the world.she cant make her reception 100%,and attack efficiency 100%.she is so weak.Turkey NT is so strong .Chna NT is so weak.china will lose to every team.Turkey will get the champion.how good is Gui.so many strategies in the matchs. He will beat Lang Ping .Lang Ping is so weak.only take China to olympics final twice and USA NT once.Gui will take all champion.congrats turkey NT

• I just that situation when Maja scored point and she started to scream at Guidetti HAHAAH. I don't like that when players do that but He sometimes deserve this...

• yes,Ting Zhu is thw wrost player in the world.she cant make her reception 100%,and attack efficiency 100%.she is so weak.Turkey NT is so strong .Chna NT is so weak.china will lose to every team.Turkey will get the champion.how good is Gui.so many strategies in the matchs. He will beat Lang Ping .Lang Ping is so weak.only take China to olympics final twice and USA NT once.Gui will take all champion.congrats turkey NT

Take it easy, he is just kidding! :lol:

• it was really an interesting moment...Guidetti deserved that kind of reaction by someone..yet Maja should be careful...a read card could have ruined everything...lets remember Maja had been shown a red card playing against Fener at semifinals last season

• yes,Ting Zhu is thw wrost player in the world.she cant make her reception 100%,and attack efficiency 100%.she is so weak.Turkey NT is so strong .Chna NT is so weak.china will lose to every team.Turkey will get the champion.how good is Gui.so many strategies in the matchs. He will beat Lang Ping .Lang Ping is so weak.only take China to olympics final twice and USA NT once.Gui will take all champion.congrats turkey NT

Calm down kid! Hahahaha :lol:

• Take it easy, he is just kidding! :lol:

haha :D :D :D :D i know .i say that just for those people who always wants to look down on Zhu.I dont care about if Vakif won or not.zhu has done her best.If it's just a game failure, I'm not angry at all.Zhu Ting has tried her best to do what she should do.I just feel bad that her pay is not paying off.In the game, she can not get the trust of coaches and teammates.This hurts an excellent athlete.Anyway, I believe she will handle it well. I'm very happy that she will do her own job and protect herself.no injuries.

• Jesus chist! This is really tiring. No I said Sloetjes is 2nd best Opp in the world and in the end of the set when Guidetti want to stabilize reception he can put Robinson in as receiving opposite instead of substituting Zhu for reception. Thats what I said, I didn't say Robinson should be starter instead of Sloetjes. Can you guys pls stop following all my posts and look for something to respond to.

I agree! After watching the replay I found that in the crucial Set 4 Sloetjes was almost invisible in Vakif. Guidetti let Ecz serve on Zhu while Sloetjes stand around for nothing. He could have sub Sloetjes by Robinson to receive for Zhu, which was once quite successful in the Turkey Cup Final. I think when Guidetti gets furious his IQ drops down to below 80 :down:

• haha :D :D :D :D i know .i say that just for those people who always wants to look down on Zhu.I dont care about if Vakif won or not.zhu has done her best.If it's just a game failure, I'm not angry at all.Zhu Ting has tried her best to do what she should do.I just feel bad that her pay is not paying off.In the game, she can not get the trust of coaches and teammates.This hurts an excellent athlete.Anyway, I believe she will handle it well. I'm very happy that she will do her own job and protect herself.no injuries.

its best when your fav.player play well and your/her team wins :teach: