CEV Champions League 2018

• I started watched just in time to witness Kovar spiking out, spiking and be digged, and being blocked twice, all in a row. I'm Lube lucky charm, they said :lol:

• Me neither!! [Edit: I thought you wrote you've never seen Kovar playing that badly a set, I agree on that, not on 'anybody' ;)]
    OMG what terrible mistake he did at 21-19, that became 22-19 from a possible 21-20...

And the last point is the perfect synthesis of the set: Jiri blocked :rolll:

• Fenerbahce coach changed the rotation of his team by some. I guess that paid off then the opposite started working for them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Medei saw through it and now the poor turk is stuck between their best wing blockers. No way through. :rolll:

Fenerbahce coach should've gambled on a new rotation.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• In other news; Zenit Kazan wants to organize Final-Four. Let it happen CEV!

They deserve it. It makes the most perfect sense.

#FreeBritney

• The commentator seems very enthusiastic for a mid- tier Champions League encounter. :lol:

Is this the same guy who was in the World Olympic Qualifier in Japan? His voice reminds me of him.

Uchikov is making a difference for this game. He just arrived last week in PAOK. Lol Corrected He just arrived 3 days ago. :box:

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• What's the height of those VFB Friedrichshafen OHs? Uchikov is going over the top of their block.

#FreeBritney

• Probably an illegal block from a backrow player against Valkiers?

#FreeBritney

• The level is bad for both teams but the commentator is making things more entertaining. :obey:

#FreeBritney