Russia - Superliga 2017/18

• I assume the foreigner limit will not apply for them? Or will it be like "only two non-Belarus players" for them?

They will play without the foreign player limit, as it was announced the other day. Their participation in the 18/19 season is officially confirmed, as is the one of Lokomotiv Kaliningrad. The league will have 12 teams next season.
    It's possible that some other foreign teams will join the league in the 19/20 season.

• They will play without the foreign player limit, as it was announced the other day. Their participation in the 18/19 season is officially confirmed, as is the one of Lokomotiv Kaliningrad. The league will have 12 teams next season.
    It's possible that some other foreign teams will join the league in the 19/20 season.

It even might be Chinese clubs join to Russian league too. I also read this article :whistle:

• Nikolay Karpol gave an interview. They asked him why didn't you work with Men NT. He gave an answer that if he was a coach of Men NT maybe he would be more successful because work with women it was always tough, some of them didn't come back after wedding, some of them lost their powerful game after maternity. He said that he lost more strong players in these ways :wacko:

• http://m.sport-express.ru/voll…lige-budet-vyshe-1413298/

Here is the link about 12 teams will play in Russian Superliga 2018/2019. Even Federation are willing to invite Chinese clubs next years, 2019/2020. Finally, they are trying to do something to make Superliga tough indeed. I'd like Chinese clubs are also invited to play in Russian Superliga because we have a problem in Asian fast style volleyball, it can teach and improve more local young players ;)

• http://m.sport-express.ru/voll…lige-budet-vyshe-1413298/

Here is the link about 12 teams will play in Russian Superliga 2018/2019. Even Federation are willing to invite Chinese clubs next years, 2019/2020. Finally, they are trying to do something to make Superliga tough indeed. I'd like Chinese clubs are also invited to play in Russian Superliga because we have a problem in Asian fast style volleyball, it can teach and improve more local young players ;)

For some reason no translator site helps me to understand, what is written there - with my rather limited knowledge of Russian alphabet I could just identify the two new teams in the text we already knew of - Minchanka Minsk and Lokomotiv Kaliningrad. Does this mean, that even Krasnodar stays in or were there replaced by another team? Were there other teams replaced to (of the first 9 of this season)? Because it doesn't make sense to create a season 2018/2019 thread without knowing exactly the 12 teams participating - thanks in advance.

• All 10 teams of the last season are going to play next season, including Krasnodar.

Plus: new team from Kaliningrad, named “Lokomotiv”.
    Plus: the champion of Belarus - “Minchanka” from Minsk.

So there will be 12 participating teams in Russian Superleague for the next season.

There were no teams of “Laegue A” interested (financially) to move to the highest division (Superleague) after the end of the season. Maybe in a year.