2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Not how I expected the game to end, especially after all the fantastic digging Argentina did. I was kinda hoping for a tie-break to be honest. lol

• Martínez has been deserving to start for a while already. Starting both Conte and Poglajen as OH at the same time is silly since they aren't very good at defense.

• Our boys have done a really good job so far. Speaking about this match, TJ was all good until the last part of set3 and4. Hitters had a hard time in getting the kills. I dont know what happen to TJ since he is the most reliable player for Canada for years. Glad they took 3 points. Argentina, on the other hand, played so good especially during the last phrase of the game. Shame they had to end up losing one more match considering Canada and Argentina are the same level.

• have not caught too many matches of the men's tournament so far, but who is this nishida fellow? wow... never heard of him before... but the thing with him in the lineup along with fujii, the returning fukuzawa, yanagida, lee... this is the shortest JPN team in a long while...

and takahashi moved to MB now?

• Zaytsev got blocked a lot at 2. He was more effective at position 4. Giannelli was setting too close to the 3 meter line which didn't give some momentum to drive the ball closer to the block but he also uses power than take advantage of some angles.

For Iran, Salafzoon's not bad. I think he'll be better than Marouf when reception gone wrong. I feel he's hitters are adjusting to the set than with Marouf. He just have to be more aggressive with the second touch than just settiing solely. It adds unpredictability when he can do it more often. He just have to sharpen his killer instincts and read the defense without giving away some hints you are doing a dump or tips.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Luburic,Ivovic and Lisinac are rested for their Australia match.

Petkovic, Katic and Okolic are playing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Germany is playing very well. I have a feeling Poland did underestimate their opponent tonight with Heynen's choices but Kochanowski is really the only player this team is missing.

#FreeBritney

• I think I would throw Polish coach on the list of most annoying coaches. Watched him in action once in when he was the Belgian coach....He is annoying as hell!

• Germany with an upset.

Told you this team would surprise you. :wavy:

#FreeBritney

• I'm so sorry for Petkovic, he actually had a good game but Luburic had to come back because Grbic finally wanted to win with his first team. :gone:

Kovacevic sneakiness just returned. That went a long time. I miss this kind of Uros in Serbia. He was down from the last few game semi final of superlega.

#FreeBritney