2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• When did the Canadians OHs master tooling the Brazilians blockers? Becasue they just did. CAN literally won that match by touch-outs. Schmitt played a decent game. A few explosives but definitely high in efficiency.

• When did the Canadians OHs master tooling the Brazilians blockers? Becasue they just did. CAN literally won that match by touch-outs. Schmitt played a decent game. A few explosives but definitely high in efficiency.

Well, Brazilian block has been a joke for years now, so it's not really that hard. :lol:

• In numbers, yes, but throughout the game Canada's service at least was much more effective in killing Brazil. Anyway, doesn't even matter :lol:

Agree! I think CAN made smart serves when BRA was leading a number of times. Either an ace or put BRA out of system to narrow the gaps and eventually tied the scores. The subs of Antiga delivered as well when needed.

• So whenever i watch live, the guys play like beginners. Maybe its me ?( Luckily, i am off soon...

Bohme is playing as Opp in Germany. I never saw him playing as Opp.

Giani is using VNL to try everthing.

Don't know whats wrong with Hirsch but it seems pretty clear to me that neither Fromm nor Böhme can be a good solution for this position. The match is on home turf and on live TV, getting annihilated by Japan isn't exactly a good promotion. Also Sossenheimer is missed on reception.

• Where is Malescha :?:

I would like to see just the new players in Germany. Zimmermnn, Sossenheimer, Gunthor, Krick, Reichert. If Giani is using VNL as a test, it would be better to try ney players and rest Froom and maybe even Kampa.

• Is Grozer really done with German NT this time? At least he could have at least played the home matches this VNL

• Wow, it's really convenient when you're as tall as Musersky.

There's tall, then really tall, then Muserskiy :lol: And he's so well coordinated for someone his height.

• This Russian group seems to have fun and really enjoy themselves. It's amazing how Volkov-Vlasov-Poletaev who played together in the junior team, now has their spot in senior NT. Or maybe Poletaev is still question mark :whistle:

• Bohme is playing as Opp in Germany. I never saw him playing as Opp.

Giani is using VNL to try everthing.

I think he is not satisfied with OPP position. But Fromm and Bohme are not good choices, I would say. The young Weber could be a suitable candidate.

Since GER is not participating WCH, why is he still trying everything? I think their main goal is to enter the F6. If they could have won the past two matches, there is still a chance for them. Now it's highly impossible.

• Great win by Iran! They just beat 3-0 Poland! :white:
    Marouf was just outstanding, polish blockers didnt know how to follow him. Kurek was really a mess :down:
    One week ago, they were in the brink to beat Brazil. I dont know why they underperformed against Italy and Canada.