2018 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• I guess this Mapuan guy have already forgotten how USA almost went out of the Rio Olympics during the preliminary round if it wasn't for the consistency of that player named Aaron Russell. :gone:

He also shanked so many balls during the semis against Italy. USA will make it at least to the quarters of Rio with or without Russell.

• He also shanked so many balls during the semis against Italy. USA will make it at least to the quarters of Rio with or without Russell.

Quarters? How? USA doesn't have a good h2h vs Brazil and France was the world league and european champions. They've won those games in Rio.

I don't want to sound like a fanatic as I really can't take you seriously anymore so let's just end this conversation.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Omg! Russia is just TRASHING Brazil :sos: The southamericans werent the favourites before the match, but I didnt expect this score.
    Bronze medal would be a good achievement for the brazilians since they arent playing without their main OH. Just a big blow from Russia could change this.

• It's been a rough week for Brazil. The hexa in the world cup won't happen this year and Brazil also got eliminated in both men's and women's VNL.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• All Russian spikers 50% + efficiency today, congrats Russia! This match was not as exciting as the first SF but I think the games wil pick up in tomorrow bronze and gold medal matches especially as the hosts are playing for the title.

• Yeah, it looked like Brazil didn't believe for one second to have a chance winning the match from the very beginning. And what was the point letting William play? His setting didn't add nearly enough to make up for the big hole he is being at the net which was exploited very well by Russia. I don't think Bruno was doing such a poor job before, I mean what can he do when not a single player on court seems to be awake?

• I wish this was the defeat that could change things for Brazil in the future, but I doubt it. Russia is basically complete, in top form, and Brazil was playing with a loser mentality from the get go, even trying out a 19yo OH who last played in the B league.

Anyway, I'll take the fourth place I guess. :lol:

• Guys, are you watching from volleyballworld.tv? Is the streaming stable? Mine has been crappy in the past few days, including today. I can't go on for two minutes without any interruption.

The streaming has never been stable. I have had problems since I subscribed it. It happens quite often that the streaming is interrupted and shows the scene of beginning of the live “This event has not started”. It’s really frustrating.

• I was hoping for a good finale. I am still hoping,France. I don't care who wins... Just make this a good finale.

#FreeBritney