FIVB U19 World Championship 2017 | Bahrain

• http://u19.boys.2017.volleyball.fivb.com/

Almost missed that one. Looks like there is no official streaming but maybe there will be for the knock out phase....

EDIT:
    Results/Ranking section on the official site is somehow messed up. Wikipedia got it better:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…27_U19_World_Championship

Pool B looks interesting. Japan is leading with 3:0, while Poland is already out with 0:3. :teach:

• I haven't watched much so far but in case I have time this event would surely grab my attention more than the ongoing U23 World Championship with its comic rules and strange-looking volleyball. There are a lot of new faces here, I have to admit that I hardly know any players. I had only watched or heard of some guys from Russia, Turkey, and Italy, to be honest. So this is a whole new world to discover :) Absolutely agree with Tim, Pool B seems to be the real deal. Poland, talents incubator in all ages, finished last and the group was dominated by Japan :huh: Italy and Russia look on a good way to reach the semis, but we've seen surprises already.

• lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

• lol so the award of beating both European championship winner and runner-up is to play Brazil in QF ?! :D (if they pass Turkey first)

Turkey was the bronze medalist in that championship :lol:

• Italy lost 3-0 the eight final vs Korea :(
    Another path to a ninth place this year in a WCh, after the U21 (and the female U20).

At least in the EChs we rocked, between boys and girls...

• 3 Asian teams vs 1 European.

Japan vs Russia
    Iran vs Korea

There`s a good sign for the Asian, hopefully they can keep improving and someday the senior teams will be at the same level as Europe/Americas.

• :cup: :cup: :cup:
    From 4th place in Asia and losing 4 matches to China and Korea (twice to each one) to win the world title losing only 3 sets in 8 matches ! quite an improvement. :woohoo: :woohoo: