CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Who is the best Estonian player? I am not familiar with any of these players:teach:

Probably Kertu Laak, opposite born in 1998. She played for finnish club LP Salo last year.

I also know their setter - Julija Mõnnakmäe. She played in polish second division last season for Solna Wieliczka team.

• So Finland, France, Portugal, Greece, Belgium and Croatia are already qualified to ECH19. Tomorrow Switzerland could join them if they win Albania.

Even if, i thought Austria could still overtake Switzerland with the set-ratio criteria at the end.

• you mean giota, right? not dioti... just checking.

all those years that GRE just depended on kiosi, and now they have strantzali and vasilantonaki... hope they can improve and move up in the euro rankings.

UKR really misses rykhlyuk and those that play for AZE...

Yes, Giota ..why rykhlyuk is not playing for ukr?

• all those years that GRE just depended on kiosi, and now they have strantzali and vasilantonaki... hope they can improve and move up in the euro rankings.

UKR really misses rykhlyuk and those that play for AZE...

It seems like Greek league is also getting stronger. I hope they can bring a few more youngster to next level. We need more competitive teams in Europe, there is a big gap between top 6 and the rest

• i watched a little bit of ESP x BIH. ESP is playing without rivero (where is she?) and does not look good. they have two new (to me) MBs (castellano and berbel). manzano never entered the court (well, i only saw 2 sets). segura is now a passing OH? gonzalez and collar still carrying this team.

they struggled with BIH. boskovic is not impressive, and they are missing begic. they are not a good team and i thought ESP should not have had trouble with them.

• i watched a little bit of ESP x BIH. ESP is playing without rivero (where is she?) and does not look good. they have two new (to me) MBs (castellano and berbel). manzano never entered the court (well, i only saw 2 sets). segura is now a passing OH? gonzalez and collar still carrying this team.

Berbel (1999) and Castellano (2000) are newcomers. Spain has Rivero, Manzano, Correa and Schlegel injured/recovering from injury. It has been a hard summer, Collar missed the first tournaments because of an injury too. Segura has always played as passing OH in club, she was only playing as OPP in NT.

• i watched ESP x ROM. i saw when correa hurt herself, and then later, the ROM MB (petra?) also got hurt. all those awkward landings and slipping on the floor are terrible for ankles and knees.

i did not know suarez (sub OPP). she doesn't look young to me... whatever happened to mireya delgado?

europe has so many good teams, it's fun to watch the mid-level teams play, even if they are not the very top teams.

• It's not a done deal yet, but it's very possible that the ECH '21 will be organized by Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece, with the semis and finals being held in Serbia.

This was confirmed today. Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania will be the hosts, plus another country that's yet to be decided. Semis and medal matches to be played in Serbia.

http://zurnal.rs/odbojka/repre…odbojkasice-2021?lang=lat

• Belgium announced their players for the meaningless conclusion (they are already qualified for Eurovolley 2019) of the qualifiers, and they have some stars along with them, depite they are in the clubs season:

Grobelna as OPP, Herbots as OH alongside with van Gestel, Guilliams and setter van de Vyver. The full press coverage from Belgium:

http://www.topvolleybelgium.be…w-tigers-klaar-voor-2019/

• because the results in pools a and c are the same i think belgium wants one set like greece to take the first place.

18 teams have qualified

• Turkey
    • Belgium
    • Poland
    • Croatia
    • Hungary
    • Finland
    • Slovakia
    • France
    • Serbia
    • Greece
    • The Netherlands
    • Portugal
    • Azerbaijan
    • Italy
    • Russia
    • Belarus
    • Germany
    • Bulgaria

For the last 6 six spots will fight in

Pool A: Slovenia vs Israel

Pool B: Switzerland vs Austria

Pool C: Ukraine vs Montenegro

Pool D: -

Pool E: 1 team among Estonia, Czech,Sweden

Pool F: 2 teams among Romania,Spain,Bosnia

• Montenegro

S: Marija Šušić, Tijana Tvrdišić
    OH: Tatjana Bokan (Swietelsky) , Milena Burzanović, Katarina Budrak (Mulhouse)
    OPP: Nikoleta Perović (Swietelsky) , Dijana Vuković
    MB: Ana Otašević (Stiinta), Saška Đurović, Teodora Rakočević
    L: Melisa Cenović, Anja Pejović

Without Lakovic (Targoviste) , Ivanovic (Swietelsky), Roganovic (Beroe)

They have many players who are playing in good teams but they dont have many chances to qualify

• 16 players for czech

Setters: M. Zatloukalová, S. Kopecká
    OH: M.Mlejnková, E. Svobodová, S. Janečková, P. Kojdová, L. Nová
    OPP: M. Toufarová, G. Orvošová
    Liberos: V. Dostálová, N. Vaňková, A. Chevalierová
    MB: B. Puchtartová, K. Holásková, K. Vyklická, V. Strušková

No havlickova, havelkova, kossanyova

With only 1 win in the first 4 games it will be very difficult for Czech.

Mlejnkova and the very young Orvosova (main opp of olomuc- borned in 2001) will be the key players.