CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic

• Who is the best Estonian player? I am not familiar with any of these players:teach:

Probably Kertu Laak, opposite born in 1998. She played for finnish club LP Salo last year.

I also know their setter - Julija Mõnnakmäe. She played in polish second division last season for Solna Wieliczka team.

• you mean giota, right? not dioti... just checking.

all those years that GRE just depended on kiosi, and now they have strantzali and vasilantonaki... hope they can improve and move up in the euro rankings.

UKR really misses rykhlyuk and those that play for AZE...

Yes, Giota ..why rykhlyuk is not playing for ukr?

Gold medal - European League M 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - European League M 2011 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - European League W 2010 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by charalampos ().

• all those years that GRE just depended on kiosi, and now they have strantzali and vasilantonaki... hope they can improve and move up in the euro rankings.

UKR really misses rykhlyuk and those that play for AZE...

It seems like Greek league is also getting stronger. I hope they can bring a few more youngster to next level. We need more competitive teams in Europe, there is a big gap between top 6 and the rest

• i watched a little bit of ESP x BIH. ESP is playing without rivero (where is she?) and does not look good. they have two new (to me) MBs (castellano and berbel). manzano never entered the court (well, i only saw 2 sets). segura is now a passing OH? gonzalez and collar still carrying this team.

they struggled with BIH. boskovic is not impressive, and they are missing begic. they are not a good team and i thought ESP should not have had trouble with them.

• i watched a little bit of ESP x BIH. ESP is playing without rivero (where is she?) and does not look good. they have two new (to me) MBs (castellano and berbel). manzano never entered the court (well, i only saw 2 sets). segura is now a passing OH? gonzalez and collar still carrying this team.

Berbel (1999) and Castellano (2000) are newcomers. Spain has Rivero, Manzano, Correa and Schlegel injured/recovering from injury. It has been a hard summer, Collar missed the first tournaments because of an injury too. Segura has always played as passing OH in club, she was only playing as OPP in NT.

• i watched ESP x ROM. i saw when correa hurt herself, and then later, the ROM MB (petra?) also got hurt. all those awkward landings and slipping on the floor are terrible for ankles and knees.

i did not know suarez (sub OPP). she doesn't look young to me... whatever happened to mireya delgado?

europe has so many good teams, it's fun to watch the mid-level teams play, even if they are not the very top teams.