CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• yeah, i don't follow some of the lower euro teams, so i don't know FRA much, but i didn't think they were very good...

now, GRE beat UKR twice in qualifying, but UKR is in pot 3 and GRE in 5? :what::wacko::/

Yes,strange rules of CEV.Think about that two years ago(preliminaries WCH in Croatia) the greek team dominated Croatia 3-0 and Hungary to pass to the 3rd round.(RUS and GRE).Last year in Mediterranean Games won against Italy B,Spain,France and they lost in the final against Croatia (without 2 main players).
    I know that that these two competitions don't count for the european ranking but god you put Portugal and Finland over in group?
    And in case they would play with the old system of qualification UKR,SLO,ROM,FIN,POR would be out.

• the wch qualif. count for the european ranking but also count the european leagues in which greece didnt play. Also Finland won the first 4 matches and then they didnt care for the last matches.

• Group A(Ankara): Turkey, Serbia, Bulgaria, France, Finland, Greece.

Group B (Łódź): Poland, Italy, Belgium, Ukraine, Portugal, Slovenia.

Group C (Budapest): Hungary, the Netherlands, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Romania, Estonia.

Group D (Bratislawa): Slovakia, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Switzerland.

• In the group A i think 1st serbia, 2nd turkey, 3rd Bulgaria. France and Greece improved this year so they can fight against Finland.

In the groop B italy is the best team. Poland and Belgium for the 2nd place and Slovenia - Ukraine for the 4th.

Group C romania and estonia are the weakest.

Group d russia and germany for the 1st two places and slovakia with spain for the 4th place.

• Group A(Ankara): Turkey, Serbia, Bulgaria, France, Finland, Greece.

Group B (Łódź): Poland, Italy, Belgium, Ukraine, Portugal, Slovenia.

Group C (Budapest): Hungary, the Netherlands, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Romania, Estonia.

Group D (Bratislawa): Slovakia, Russia, Germany, Belarus, Spain, Switzerland.

I think the groups are well-balanced. Hard to tell which is the toughest. IMO the weakest is pool C then D and B and A. Germany once again very lucky with drawing ;)

Obviously everything depends on who is gonna play or not in some of the NT. Bulgaria can be very competitive if Rabadzhieva, Vasileva will be there.

• How many teams of each poule will advance to the second round?

• Why The Netherlands very lucky every tournament. Always in easiest group .(for example Wch) The strongest team in the netherlands's group Azerbaijan lol

also Turkey unlucky every tournament .Always in hardest group. Serbia,Bulgaria for example

Finally,why god?? :))

• Why The Netherlands very lucky every tournament. Always in easiest group .(for example Wch) The strongest team in the netherlands's group Azerbaijan lol

Can you, in addition to the WCH, mention more tournaments in which they were in the easiest group? In the ECH 2015 they were in a group with Italy and Poland, in the Olympic Games in Rio they were in the heaviest group and in the ECH of 2017 they were in a group with Serbia, Belgium and the Czech Republic. How so always in the easiest group? They are simply the second best team in Europe, making it easier to get into an easier group

• If there's a team that always gets into the easiest group, it is Germany, hands down. I don't remember any tournament they were not in the easiest group:whistle:

• Can you, in addition to the WCH, mention more tournaments in which they were in the easiest group? In the ECH 2015 they were in a group with Italy and Poland, in the Olympic Games in Rio they were in the heaviest group and in the ECH of 2017 they were in a group with Serbia, Belgium and the Czech Republic. How so always in the easiest group? They are simply the second best team in Europe, making it easier to get into an easier group

Are Poland,Belgium and Czech Republic tought opponents.?

• If it's the same formula as men ECH, then there is no 2nd round but 1/8 finals after preliminary with 1st ranked meeting 4th ranked and 2nd vs 3rd ranked. If I remember right it will be Pool A vs C and B vs D.

that’s 16 teams then to the final round?

dang, GRE got screwed. groups C and D definitely weakest, A the toughest.

• Turkey is in the toughest group to be honest. Serbia and as someone mentioned earler it depends on who is playing in Bulgaria, if Vasileva and Rabadzhieva may return back, the second place is not 100% guaranteed for Turkey. Even tho they have a home court advantage, lets wait and see.