CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• One thing Greece can improve on is MBs. Larousi is not bad but she must improve and they need one more. Anyone knows if the youth NTs can deliver in the future?

i think that there is no one talented mb under 22-23...now greece is missing Giota who is the best greek MB

• i think that there is no one talented mb under 22-23...now greece is missing Giota who is the best greek MB

Oh yes I remember her from Olympiacos, she was very good indeed. What happened to her?

• Easy 3-0 win for the Netherlands! Again Daalderop played a good match:super::box:

• I'm waiting for ECH with 32 teams. Maybe Czech Republic will qualify then 😁

Plus, I would like to see Sweden, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro and Austria.

Edit: Plus Israel with Velikiy and Cyprus or Iceland :)

• Spain played so nervous today... :wall:and Switzerland played quite good, especially Storck, she was unstoppable

• Any link for Germany x Slovakia?

• Germany is like the blondest team ever lol Lippmann :rose:

• Germany and Slovakia seems pretty close. Now we have a game Germany-Slovakia 1-1 :dance6:

• Lippmann is just on a different level compared to the rest of the girls. Slovakia needs to know how to stop Lippmann if they want this match to be close

• Slovakia just couldn't stop Lippmann, congrats Germany!

• Lippmann reminds me a lot on Fabris... Both have huge potential but they can't rech their peak... To many ups and downs.

• Looking at the draw now, Poland seems to have a really good shot at getting to the semis now (if they lose to Italy). They will probably be playing Slovakia in the round of 16, and then Germany in QF.

After so many years this would be very good result for Poland

• Looking at the draw now, Poland seems to have a really good shot at getting to the semis now (if they lose to Italy). They will probably be playing Slovakia in the round of 16, and then Germany in QF.

Poland should thank Germany for toppling Russia from 1st place in the pool, otherwise it would have been POL-RUS :win:

Unless Belarus gives us a surprise tomorrow against the Germans..