CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Argh, too bad, I wished they would get the win, but nicely fought by the Finnish :D It was definitely the most enjoyable game so far.

• I like to see defense win, but way to go TUR.

My verdict is still out on the Naz. Need to see her in HD

• Thanks for the info, I really liked her game today, very fearless, on top of that super creative fooling opponents blockers :D

• Finland has a great setter and libero

They had someone swinging from the right side pretty well, too

• I like to see defense win, but way to go TUR.

My verdict is still out on the Naz. Need to see her in HD

You need to see her playing in the old superstar Fenerbahce, with Kim, Sokolova, Fabiana, Tom, just WOW!

• This Ech is already amazing. The level is highest of this decade I would say in which low-level teams pretty much didn't exist outside of a few.

Heck, even Estonia the worst forecasted team got a set 28-26 vs Croatia today!

• As I said Turkey won‘t get any success in this ECH loosing 2 sets against Finland is not acceptable!

This is sports, it doesn't work like that. Did you even watch the match to see how amazing Finland was?

I remember how ppl said Caroline Wozniacki would never get a slam and then she fought back to stay in the tournament from 5-1 down last set against a bad player and ppl kept saying someone that struggled against a bad player like Caroline could never get a slam and for sure not that tour. So she ended up winning the whole thing.

The Finnish girls profession is also volleyball. They seem to have trained like crazy, why would winning a well fought match like this be unacceptabel.

I hope to see Hande as Opp, Ebrar as OH (the best tall receiver = fact)

• As I said Turkey won‘t get any success in this ECH loosing 2 sets against Finland is not acceptable!

Even Serbia would lost sets to Finland today... Turkey didn't play bad, they had some problems with reception and some bad response to pressure in parts of the game, but Finland played superbly well, their libero was EVERYWHERE, their block was top notch, and their setter was really creative and fearless... Don't be too harsh, Turkey played against a really decent team

• I totally knew at least one person would say that, maaaan I wish I were wrong.

I agree with sloth, even Serbia, the world champion or Italy the second could have given sets to the Finnish, they were the underdog, the unknown, the mysterious players.

I'm typing on my Mac and its auto corrector is killing me, in case you see some mistypings, don't get me wrong, sometimes I hate digital stuff when it comes way smarter than humans :lol::aww:

• Naz really can make the team different

I agree, after the tie break today, I think she deserves to be starter tomorrow!