CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Wow, Ognjenovic and her fast sets to Blagojevic are amazing. She left her spiker with zero blocks more than once. If another proof was needed, she can really play different styles of sets, according to her teammates.

• Blagojevic is such a useful player who I think is sometimes a little underrated, I'm pleased to see her have a positive impact on the team.

• Matthias

Changed the title of the thread from “CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic” to “CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia”.
  • Gosh Finland continues where they left off yesterday.

I'm not sure who I root for :D

I think I'm rooting for Greece though because I see myself wanting them to score, however the rise of the Finnish team is also amazing to me :love: they play such a likeable game also

• Gosh Finland continues where they left off yesterday.

I'm not sure who I root for :D

I think I'm rooting for Greece though because I see myself wanting them to score, however the rise of the Finnish team is also amazing to me :love: they play such a likeable game also

I feel you... Greece just made an amazing comeback, and i'm like "stop! i'm trying to root for Finland here, please!"

• I saw the match live in Budapest today. IMHO the Netherlands played with their best line-up! Bongaerts did a really nice job! She involves everyone well in the game. De kruijf also played well with a lot of points and a good efficiency. Daalderop outplayed Buijs today, better in attack and receiving. Buijs some difficulties in serve receive in the end, so Balkestein-Grothues had to come in. Sloëtjes played better today, but when there is a long rally, she doesn't kill the ball. Hope Morrison will keep playing with this starting line-up in the important matches and he can use Balkestein-Grothues and the double sub when it's needed.

• Hey Greece, i wasn't serious when i asked you to stop, you can restart to play again if you like :white:

• any link for Russia-Switzerland? :whistle: