CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• She is one of the most underrated MBs out there atm imo

Yes, I don't understand why she hasn't got any calls from big clubs, I think she's ready play on a very high level. Basically she and Vasileva are the only good players from this current Bulgarian NT.

• I missed a stretch here. Is Gui punitive with his substitutions?

• Yes, I don't understand why she hasn't got any calls from big clubs, I think she's ready play on a very high level. Basically she and Vasileva are the only good players from this current Bulgarian NT.

She will play for PTT Ankara actually this season in Turkish league. They have quite a good team actually and I expect good things from them. The known top top level clubs have their MBs already I guess.

• The girls mostly played very well today, Ebrar needs some rest before the Serbia match, she was quite off to me today + she should be OH and Hande Opp to me.

• Yes, it was said sooo many times but Naz's quality makes difference whenever she enters the match. Cansu's connection is better with the middles but Naz's isnt bad either( very good actually :whistle:)and her sets to 2 and 4 are soo much better. When Cansu makes panic her sets to 2 and 4 becomes so shaky that Hande and Meliha tries to tip all the time. Anyway, todays game was so much convincing. Congratulations girls:drink:

• I think the main reason why Cansu still is starter is because Naz probably doesn't have enough stamina yet to play the whole tournament. I expect her to play more in the elimination matches...

• Oh sure could be, it was a joke referring to how many artists in the Balkans (Turkey included) refuse to sing live and instead playback 99% of the time like Britney Spears :lol: usually those are hilarious and overly sleazy which I love anyways

• Now watching Netherlands - Croatia. Bad news that Balkestein-Grothues again twisted her ankle. Japser also is injured, so Buijs and Daalderop are the only available outside hitters. Daalderop is playing really good, both in reception and attack in the first set. Also de Kruijf is doing a good job again:super:

• Egonu had 28 points in Just 3sets:what::super:

6blocks and 4as serves....

• dont you have a feeling that Goncharova starts to look similar to Hendzel?

Yes I noticed this before too especially they both have kinda the same hair style. But at least AFAIK Goncha is a natural beauty and she hasn't done anything to her face.. Hendzel on the other hand with her cyborg face and lips :what: