CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• The girls mostly played very well today, Ebrar needs some rest before the Serbia match, she was quite off to me today + she should be OH and Hande Opp to me.

• Yes, it was said sooo many times but Naz's quality makes difference whenever she enters the match. Cansu's connection is better with the middles but Naz's isnt bad either( very good actually :whistle:)and her sets to 2 and 4 are soo much better. When Cansu makes panic her sets to 2 and 4 becomes so shaky that Hande and Meliha tries to tip all the time. Anyway, todays game was so much convincing. Congratulations girls:drink:

• Oh sure could be, it was a joke referring to how many artists in the Balkans (Turkey included) refuse to sing live and instead playback 99% of the time like Britney Spears :lol: usually those are hilarious and overly sleazy which I love anyways

• Now watching Netherlands - Croatia. Bad news that Balkestein-Grothues again twisted her ankle. Japser also is injured, so Buijs and Daalderop are the only available outside hitters. Daalderop is playing really good, both in reception and attack in the first set. Also de Kruijf is doing a good job again:super:

• Balkestein-Grothues

Thanks, that's who I thought it was

• Egonu had 28 points in Just 3sets:what::super:

6blocks and 4as serves....

• dont you have a feeling that Goncharova starts to look similar to Hendzel?

Yes I noticed this before too especially they both have kinda the same hair style. But at least AFAIK Goncha is a natural beauty and she hasn't done anything to her face.. Hendzel on the other hand with her cyborg face and lips :what:

• I have never seen Bjelica play well in an "important" match. She really is terrible lol, bless her

I agree that although Bjelica can play really well it is very rare. But it is also true that as far as the national team is concerned, she did not even get a chance to pkay the important games. Perhaps her best competition for national team is World Cup 2011 when both opposite were injured(Brakocevic, Malagurski).

• Bjelica is not a world class player, that's no mystery, but she's better than the mess she displayed today. No excuse for that crapshow. And somehow Lazović managed to be even worse. You know it's bad when Buša looks like a killer spiker compared to you.

Terzić is pissed, and rightly so. The bench need to get their act together. Mirković also almost ruined the 4th set against Bulgaria yesterday.

• there was a very clear touch there by the Slovakian girl but the point got awarded to Slovakia anyway :what: and such a crucial point at tb

• there was a very clear touch there by the Slovakian girl but the point got awarded to Slovakia anyway :what: and such a crucial point at tb

The net touch was outside the antenna, so it was no fault.

So Belarus is almost surely eliminated, who would have expected that? I was sure they'd finish 3rd or even 2nd in the pool, but they lost against Spain and Slovakia :wavy: