CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I think so, too. Yesterday it was about Belarus' mistakes in 3 sets, not much about Slovakia's perfect game..they still have very poor reception, first setter is changed in second game in a row and they dont have Opp at all.. But their fighting spirit was great.

• Any news about Grothues?

No there isn't any info, hopefully they tell us something during the match.

• It seems like it's only a sprained ankle for Balkestein-Grothues. She probably can play later this tournament. Dijkema captain:aww:

• I think so, too. Yesterday it was about Belarus' mistakes in 3 sets, not much about Slovakia's perfect game..they still have very poor reception, first setter is changed in second game in a row and they dont have Opp at all.. But their fighting spirit was great.

I agree Germany is the overall stronger team, but we can never know which Germany shows up today :lol: (that and homecourt advantage) If Germany played like they did against Russia the previous day, they should win with no issues

• I agree Germany is the overall stronger team, but we can never know which Germany shows up today :lol: (that and homecourt advantage) If Germany played like they did against Russia the previous day, they should win with no issues

That's exactly my worry. Yesterday's match was a huge emotional and physical effort, so I kind of expect them to be a bit "empty" today, so who knows what can happen. OTOH Slovakia also had a very emotional five-setter yesterday...

• One thing Greece can improve on is MBs. Larousi is not bad but she must improve and they need one more. Anyone knows if the youth NTs can deliver in the future?

i think that there is no one talented mb under 22-23...now greece is missing Giota who is the best greek MB

• Easy 3-0 win for the Netherlands! Again Daalderop played a good match:super::box:

• I'm waiting for ECH with 32 teams. Maybe Czech Republic will qualify then 😁

Plus, I would like to see Sweden, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro and Austria.

Edit: Plus Israel with Velikiy and Cyprus or Iceland :)