CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Any link for Germany x Slovakia?

• Germany is like the blondest team ever lol Lippmann :rose:

• Germany and Slovakia seems pretty close. Now we have a game Germany-Slovakia 1-1 :dance6:

• Lippmann is just on a different level compared to the rest of the girls. Slovakia needs to know how to stop Lippmann if they want this match to be close

• Slovakia just couldn't stop Lippmann, congrats Germany!

• Lippmann reminds me a lot on Fabris... Both have huge potential but they can't rech their peak... To many ups and downs.

• Looking at the draw now, Poland seems to have a really good shot at getting to the semis now (if they lose to Italy). They will probably be playing Slovakia in the round of 16, and then Germany in QF.

After so many years this would be very good result for Poland

• Looking at the draw now, Poland seems to have a really good shot at getting to the semis now (if they lose to Italy). They will probably be playing Slovakia in the round of 16, and then Germany in QF.

Poland should thank Germany for toppling Russia from 1st place in the pool, otherwise it would have been POL-RUS :win:

Unless Belarus gives us a surprise tomorrow against the Germans..

• honestly the empty stadium in poland is awful. Polish audience seems interested only on his national team and this is trash 👎👎👎. In Italy at olympic qualification the Arena had a good response even when played kenya. And after all of this on this forum people are annoyed if the international competition are always in the same countries...😷😷😷 4 countries is already too much dispersive and why Hungary-Slovakia? Seriously?? I really don't understand Fivb and some on this forum who wants International conpetition in countries not interested in volleyball. Italy basically play in sahara desert 👎👎👎😷😷👎👎👎 Shame on you Polish audience

• Poland should thank Germany for toppling Russia from 1st place in the pool, otherwise it would have been POL-RUS :win:

Unless Belarus gives us a surprise tomorrow against the Germans..

Sorry but Russia is not like before... I do Belive they have huge chances...

• So what is going to happen if Poland finish 2nd and Slovakia 3rd in their pools?

This is reported in the rules: " In case two host countries are positioned after the Preliminary Pools so that they should meet up in the 1/8 Finals, the lowest standing host team of the concerned pool will switch the position 3rd and 4th inside its pool depending on the situation:

Example: A1 (ORG.) vs C4 (ORG.) => C4 (ORG.) vs A2 and A1 (ORG.) vs C3
    A2 (ORG.) vs C3 (ORG.) => C3 (ORG.) vs A1 and A2 (ORG.) vs C4"

• honestly the empty stadium in poland is awful. Polish audience seems interested only on his national team and this is trash 👎👎👎. In Italy at olympic qualification the Arena had a good response even when played kenya. And after all of this on this forum people are annoyed if the international competition are always in the same countries...😷😷😷 4 countries is already too much dispersive and why Hungary-Slovakia? Seriously?? I really don't understand Fivb and some on this forum who wants International conpetition in countries not interested in volleyball. Italy basically play in sahara desert 👎👎👎😷😷👎👎👎 Shame on you Polish audience

Sorry, but your post makes no sense. Why would you expect anything other than an empty arena in Poland when it's not Poland that is playing? The same would be whoever hosted. And if Poland played Kenya in Poland, the arena would also be full.

Having four countries hosting is the only way to improve attendance. The attendance in Slovakia and Hungary has been surprisingly big. Much bigger than how it would be if only one country hosted.

Honestly, this isn't even a FIVB organized event, it's CEV who is the governing body.

• So what is going to happen if Poland finish 2nd and Slovakia 3rd in their pools?

I don't know if italy gonna to play "seriously" with Poland. A quarter final with Russia is a risk. I think that Italy is more stonger then Russia, now more then ever with fetisova out of competition but it's a match in and out so it's always a risk and the dinamics are really different...so we will se..