CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Pankov can't make up his mind, this will be a disaster for Russia

• Russia-Spain 3-0 but very far from convincing for the Russians

• Tie break between Belgium and Poland: the match is really enjoyable. Belgium is playing really good in defense, Herbots is such in great form and manages to make most of the points. On the other side, I don't understand why Stisiak: she is not reliable at all in reception (sometimes even Smarzek is helping) and she isn't a killer in attack.

• I know Fetisova is out but f.e. vs Germany Zaryazhko was blocking twice as much as normally. Maybe Russia should call Kosheleva or Scherban back

There is a rumor about... Kosheleva distrust Pankov and his coaching methods and that's why she doesnt want to join the NT. It is like that, whole summer you are training hard but achieve nothing at the end of the season. Shcherban's case is different, Pankov is checking the statistics after the game, probably her statistics didnt satisfy him. Who knows....

European championship is still not over for us. Probably, it will be better to judge Pankov after ECH. If we achieve nothing at the ECH, then I think we should change him then, instead of insisting on him, cuz we have OGs next year. But everything depends on RVF, that's why I try not to meddle in their affairs.

• Tie break between Belgium and Poland: the match is really enjoyable. Belgium is playing really good in defense, Herbots is such in great form and manages to make most of the points. On the other side, I don't understand why Stisiak: she is not reliable at all in reception (sometimes even Smarzek is helping) and she isn't a killer in attack.

Honestly i don't understand that obsession for stysiak. She isn't at all a crack. She is really slow and pachydermic. The polish version of diouf

• Congrats Belgium!! What a great come back in the tie break! i enjoyed this game.. and now everything is open for the final standing in the pool. Herbots, I love you!:heart:

(of course I still love you too, my dear Olga :gone:)

• I'm a bit out of the loop, why isn't Aelbrecht playing for Belgium?

The coach wants to play with the same squad the whole summer and she didn't want to play VNL, so thats why she isn't with the team. BTW congrats Belgium, great fighting spirit!:box: