CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• pachydermic? WTF?! Your comments are getting more and more offensive:hit:

Snowflake alert? She is slow how is this offensive??? I didn't said that she is a terrible player or a bad person but she is overrated cause of her height. So if i said that egonu is really bad for an international level in defense im offensive to Paola??? 😂😂😂 Lord please

• Take from Serbia Boskovic and you will see how great coach He is.

And He didn't make Boskovic or Mihajlovic...

Before Boskovic Serbia won silver and gold on ECH. Although Boskovic play in Ecz, well they is not the best team in the world. I am not question her quality, it is just your pointless comment and argument. I do not want to say that Terzic is one and only the culprit of Serbia succes but he surely have big credit for that. If it is so easy, and have just ona good player, whu Serbia??, why not someone else, Italy has Egonu, China has Ting, Russia have Goncharova, Usa has the best system. You think you will be better than Terzic.Reading your comment it is obious you would not. It is obviously that you have something. Obviously you have something against Serbian team, in fact not only against Serbian team, but against every team/player that is not yout favourite or does not play for you favourite club or does not play your favourite style of volleyball. Favourites is one, fact and truly quality is something else and that is unquestionable.

Serbian have quality and that is not because i say that already results say. Your opinion about Terzic does not crush all of medals that Serbia won in previous period with him on throne

• Before Boskovic Serbia won silver and gold on ECH. Although Boskovic play in Ecz, well they is not the best team in the world. I am not question her quality, it is just your pointless comment and argument. I do not want to say that Terzic is one and only the culprit of Serbia succes but he surely have big credit for that. If it is so easy, and have just ona good player, whu Serbia??, why not someone else, Italy has Egonu, China has Ting, Russia have Goncharova, Usa has the best system. You think you will be better than Terzic.Reading your comment it is obious you would not. It is obviously that you have something. Obviously you have something against Serbian team, in fact not only against Serbian team, but against every team/player that is not yout favourite or does not play for you favourite club or does not play your favourite style of volleyball. Favourites is one, fact and truly quality is something else and that is unquestionable.

Serbian have quality and that is not because i say that already results say. Your opinion about Terzic does not crush all of medals that Serbia won in previous period with him on throne

It's what i already wrote. I prefer the explosive style of black players but obviously the quality of serbia is great and i even wrote that is normal to use the best spiker expecially if in the squad you have a professional killer of balls like Tijana or Paola 😄😄😄

• crovolley watch this game.... This is what "high ball" style is.

I almost don't see the differents between Russian and Serbian girl today :lol: Gamova-Boskovic, Sokolova-Mihajlovic and second Russian OH - Busa :rolll:

But Chine played beautiful and pure volleyball...

• By the way, Lang Ping of China and Zoran Terzic from Serbia would be great poker stars too :) - they can do strategical choices over tournaments to get, where they really want to go...

• I almost don't see the differents between Russian and Serbian girl today :lol: Gamova-Boskovic, Sokolova-Mihajlovic and second Russian OH - Busa :rolll:

But Chine played beautiful and pure volleyball...

U r right. Serbia is playing just like Russia in 2004...That`s exactly why they are on the top of the world. While the teams that are playing fast are struggling.... That tells you playing high ball is pure volleyball...otherwise why can`t the fast teams win anything?? :lol:

Gamova, Boskovic, Sokolova, Mihajlovic and Busa are all legends. :love:

• There is a rumor about... Kosheleva distrust Pankov and his coaching methods and that's why she doesnt want to join the NT. It is like that, whole summer you are training hard but achieve nothing at the end of the season. Shcherban's case is different, Pankov is checking the statistics after the game, probably her statistics didnt satisfy him. Who knows....

European championship is still not over for us. Probably, it will be better to judge Pankov after ECH. If we achieve nothing at the ECH, then I think we should change him then, instead of insisting on him, cuz we have OGs next year. But everything depends on RVF, that's why I try not to meddle in their affairs.

I don't think Russia will get past Final 8. With the way they are playing, they don't have a chance against Italy anyway and Poland can surely beat them just like Germany. Pankov is not getting anywhere with this team. Can't make up his mind which setter to start, insisting with Efimova where Lazarenko would have been a good replacement for Fetisova in the block, Kurilo over Lazareva, among other things.It's like he doesn't know the potential of his players. He was really lucky Russia managed to get the Olympic ticket otherwise, RVF would fire him. At least if they have disaster this ECH, Russia can have a new coach next year for VNL/Olympics.

As a side note, I know Marichev was not popular around here but with him Russia got the best results in the last 6-7 years. Russia during 2013 and even up to early 2016 was up there and can compete with the best teams. Better yetif RVF hire Karpol just for Olmpics next year. Sorry for derailing this thread

• This is what "high ball" style is.

Wow, I skipped around to the end of each set and then watched all the 5th. That's some good volleyball. I think the high sets are there for the benefit of the announcers so they'd have more time to get in their long-winded platitudes about hard work and sweat and all that Olympic Stuff they say about players in every sport.

btw - Sokolova is still playing today, isn't she? I saw her recently, maybe it was last year. She looked the same as 15 years ago.