CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Not a good match. Too many errors in attack :down:

I was expecting for a better show. Let's hope it changes

• Brankica heating up

• Coach Aihara could take this Turkish team to new heights :teach:

• I'm still on the fence re: Cansu v The Naz. But I do like viewing this Naz character.

• what happens with Boskovic? she doesn't look happy today :flower:

• Serbia with to many serve errs.

This game would be over..if was not for that controversial call in the first set.

It really wasn't all that controversial, just an annoying call at an annoying moment. But a few cms wrong is still wrong.

• Serbia with to many serve errs.

This game would be over..if was not for that controversial call in the first set.

It looked clear to me, Cansu was going for a set, not a tip, she's entitled that, and the Big B interrupted her reaching over the net. But who knows

• Gio there is such a thing as TOO MUCH substitions geez, let the team play for 1 second

Yeah, totally agree. Look, it's great that Guidetti has faith in his bench but he should know by now that sometimes making a million subs isn't the answer. The starters will go through bad spells but if they can hang in there and fight back it'll help them a lot more than being taken off at the first sign of a struggle.

• Zehra can’t block is the reason she is off

But I don't agree with this, you guys have this bias towards Zehra now and hate on her everytime her blocks get used but not when the same happens with Eda Or Kübra.

+ Zehra is so strong in attack, it makes the Serbian blockers confused which leaves room open for easier spikes! As Cansu basically sets to Zehra from everywhere

• Yeah, totally agree. Look, it's great that Guidetti has faith in his bench but he should know by now that sometimes making a million subs isn't the answer. The starters will go through bad spells but if they can hang in there and fight back it'll help them a lot more than being taken off at the first sign of a struggle.

and the worst thing is, the score was so close, it wasn’t like they were losing badly when he made all those subs.