CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• This announcer pronounces Brankica's last name with three syllables. I use four.

• Eda, baby <3

• Bianka, baby. :(

• Crap, my stream just died :wall:

• Okay, back. And the announcer just used four syllables

• bit of a fizzle

• when it is important Boskovic, 10 points in set number 4 and ace serve at the end of the match.

Still this was the rearly bad match for Tijana, but she surely showed her class.

Not interesting match a lot but at least Serbia win. I expect more from this match anyway.

• What a way to lose...WHAT A WAY! :down: I could have even expected a mistake like this from Ebrar, cuz she is very young.

But not coming from a 27 yo player :gone:

• I feel the girls can do it.

Hande Opp

Ebrar OH

Done deal. Kübra was great, Aylin is underrated.

Also Cansu Özbay did much better than Naz today.

• Great win by Serbia A-B team. Winning without 3 starting players (Rasic, S.Popovic, Stevanovic) is not easy at all. MIhajlovic was fantastic, Busa and Pusic did awesome. Mina Popovic is showing how deep Serbia is in the middle.

Should Turkey be worried? I mean....Serbia did not even play with their strongest line up. Guidetti used every single player available basically, tried multiple different line ups and they still lost.

But there`s no shame losing for the #1 team in the world. I`m actually a bit upset Serbia lost 1 set. Anyways, this crowd is amazing and I want Turkey in the final as well.

• Great win by Serbia A-B team. Winning without 3 starting players (Rasic, S.Popovic, Stevanovic) is not easy at all. MIhajlovic was fantastic, Busa and Pusic did awesome. Mina Popovic is showing how deep Serbia is in the middle.

Should Turkey be worried? I mean....Serbia did not even play with their strongest line up. Guidetti used every single player available basically, tried multiple different line ups and they still lost.

But there`s no shame losing for the #1 team in the world. I`m actually a bit upset Serbia lost 1 set. Anyways, this crowd is amazing and I want Turkey in the final as well.

Bye pope, don't act like a joke.

And no when I make this comment pls next time don't tell everyone I fought with the Serbian users cause I never have and I'm still not:whistle: