CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Turkey will need to step up a lot in order to reach the final. Home crowd is just amazing, they pushed until the last. But they dont play.

• WOOW Egonu with so many errors so far!:white: 12-7 for Poland

• Turkey will need to step up a lot in order to reach the final. Home crowd is just amazing, they pushed until the last. But they dont play.

Tbh I don't blame the girls, every single girl had like 10 points max to play today before being subbed :aww: Gio was like a 7th player for Serbia.

He made all the girls so insecure and nervous! And no one found rythm at all

• Smarzek starting hot early. I hope she continues like this for the remainder of the match

• WOOW Egonu with so many errors so far!:white: 12-7 for Poland

I think that is one of the marked difference between Boskovic and Egonu. Attacking and blocking skills equal, Egonu just makes a ton of mistakes lol

• please some link? tvp sport is not working today because of license :down:

• Reception line-up with Sylla, Sorokaite and De Gennaro is really weak! Good thing Conegliano transferred Geerties! De Gennaro should step up now!

• The ranking of European OPPs in this ECH:

Boskovic-Egonu - the young Super opps

Goncharova-Sloetjes - the tried-and-tested veterans

Smarzek-Lippmann - the up and coming stars

• Orro deserves a chance in the second set. Malinov didn't produce a single decent set! 25-14 for Poland:white:

• The atmosphere in Łódź is amazing! Go girls, at least our supporters deserve that win!

• This match, POLxITA has the same characteristics than the previous one, TURXSRB. One of the team isnt so "motivated" as the other.

For neutral fans, this is not so good because the quality of the match isnt great. I expected a lot from the TURXSRB, but the match was full of service errors and attack mistakes. Few were the moments of good vball.

At least, these matches are played with home crowd. Both amazing ones.

• please, any link ITA - POL? :white:

• please, any link ITA - POL? :white:

https://live-stream365.com/onlineplayer.php?stream_id=887438

PS: Folie is just so beautiful. Una donna molto bella.