CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I can't believe there was no other OH to replace Lucia.

• This is why Bosetti is so needed and why she is the "soul" of this team.

Sorokaite has been playing well, and of course adds more in attack and serve than Bosetti. But we all know she isnt an OH.

For being an OPP-OH, she receives much better than many full OH. But for a team like Italy, it isnt enough.

• Is it me or Egonu is a bit too cocky for her age.. something Zhu or Boskovic certainly never were

Boskovic not cocky?:what::lol:

I like a bit attitude against the opponent, as long as it doesn't get disrespectful. Such as Sylla and Rahimova behaviour

• Bravo Polska :drink:

This is team far from over, Stysiak is super dangerous player in attack

• Sylla with 70% in attack :super:

Egonu with 60% in attack

WOOW, just WOW.

• Well, nothing changed for Italy. They only needed to go to the tie break

Right?

• Boskovic not cocky?:what::lol:

I like a bit attitude against the opponent, as long as it doesn't get disrespectful. Such as Sylla and Rahimova behaviour

Rahimova is really disrespectful...

Anyways I wasn't talking about being provocative.. rather than acting like she's better than the rest, even her teammates.. She makes a mistake she's like I don't care, makes funny faces and etc

• I can't decide what was worst: Italy's reception, Italy's serves or Italy's motivation. Only Sylla and Egonu looked serious, everyone else didn't give a shit about the match. I don't think they lost on purpose, but they didn't seem really interested in playing well either...

• Congrats Poland! Home crowd deserves such a win! But they do need to step up in defense. They lost so many points in a very silly/clumsy way.

Italy was playing good until the second half of the 4th set. It seemed that when they wanted, they could press the "speed button". And when not, just "mess button". I think this is motivation. From setting out of system like goddess, to lose silly points over the net.

Sorokaite was fairly good throughout almost all the match. But suddenly failed in the tie break :what: Even the way she was waiting for the serve was totally wrong.