CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Turkish Sydney Bristow to the rescue. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Why did he pulled out the best server from our team ???

• WTF is wrong with line judges ????

AND THEY ARE TELLING JUDGE THAT IS IN, WTF ??

• Lets hope Derya slays next season in VVSL:D

I like Derya a lot, think and hope that she would be a really star of turkish and world volleyball in future.

• wtf is Brcic doing ??? Calm down girl...

What a tie break !!!

• Croat Libero is kinda fun :thumbup:

• Naz was a little predictable with the constant eda feeding.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• LMAO, the technician trying to rule the ball as out, but the ref says bitch, no, not on my watch!:rolll:

Was hilarious :rolll: so obvious in trying to cheat XD luckily the referee was sharp

• AND CROATIIAA TOOOK 3RD SETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTB

WOOPPPAAAAAAAAAA

Samanta Fabris with 13 points in 3rd. set :super::super:

• I know Eda was killing everything but setting her so many times in a row wasnt a good decision at the end of set

And of course simge should have touched that last ball😒

• I know Eda was killing everything but setting her so many times in a row wasnt a good decision at the end of set

And of course simge should have touched that last ball😒

I dont get why Simge is even starter, there is not 1 match she played good this season.

Naz is not as ready as it seemes initially. Cansu was delibering cleaner sets also