CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• So if Cansu is great,naz will not be on the court

I think Naz should start in tiebreak because Cansu chokes under pressure. But just saying, she is not on her best day

• Yeah give Fabris set at 21:24 and not use her at all before.... Brcic logic...

• The way big people dive cracks me up

• Ebrar changing her serve did the trick. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Lets go tie break !!!

This set is lost because of bad calls by Brcic, why girl, why ??

• 33 points and 57% in attack by Fabris after 4th set... She is in good shape give her everything :lol::lol:

• Naz and Eda individually are world class players, but the combination of them both is even greater! :obey:

And yeah, Brcic is really bad. Having Naz on the other side of the net doesn't make her look exactly better either...

• Oh God what start from Croatia :wall:

• Eda's a little fired up :)

• BRCICC

God when we will have good setter, after Grbac we have her.

I can't believe it, they played whole match so good and wtf is this :what:

• Crovolley: give Fabris everything.

Fabris 5th set: :bump:

:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda