CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Eda did that. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• What a match ,brava Turkey but Croatia was better today.

Santarelli what have you done with this team :white:

• Eda :love:

They should create a Nobel Prize is awesomeness just for her. What a legend.

• Samanta Fabris with 39 points !!!

Eda Erdem with 26 points !!!

Queens !!!!

• EDAAAAAAAAAAAA

crovolley Im sooo sorry for you and Croatia, they played so good today. I think Croatia can be proud, Croatian volleyball is upcoming again!

• A week ago, I said Santarelli was a catastrophic psychologist who lost every game he needed to win.

We sniffed Turkish blood and only needed to finish them, but we do not have one Ivica Jelic or Nikolaj Karpoli on the bench, but the loser Santarelli

Because of him We played 5th set against strong Turkey. wtf are you talking about ??

• Yeah, Croatia should be very proud of a great performance. Taking on Turkey and the crowd and the referees is not easy and they so nearly pulled it off. Congrats to them.

Turkey will have to improve in the QF though.

• A week ago, I said Santarelli was a catastrophic psychologist who lost every game he needed to win.

We sniffed Turkish blood and only needed to finish them, but we do not have one Ivica Jelic or Nikolaj Karpoli on the bench, but the loser Santarelli

I bet you'd still say the same if Croatia were going to win silver? :roll:

• Eda = Legend

If wasn't for Eda, Turkey would lost this game! You can see how she pushes the whole team through their limits <3

Let's see if they can continue to play that stressful way of game, if they have stamina for it, because, if they can, woof, sky is the limit

I'm sad for Croatia tho... they put a really good fight, but in the end, their reception was their downfall.. one good passer in that team, and they can do great and go to another level