CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• A week ago, I said Santarelli was a catastrophic psychologist who lost every game he needed to win.

We sniffed Turkish blood and only needed to finish them, but we do not have one Ivica Jelic or Nikolaj Karpoli on the bench, but the loser Santarelli

Because of him We played 5th set against strong Turkey. wtf are you talking about ??

• Yeah, Croatia should be very proud of a great performance. Taking on Turkey and the crowd and the referees is not easy and they so nearly pulled it off. Congrats to them.

Turkey will have to improve in the QF though.

• Eda = Legend

If wasn't for Eda, Turkey would lost this game! You can see how she pushes the whole team through their limits <3

Let's see if they can continue to play that stressful way of game, if they have stamina for it, because, if they can, woof, sky is the limit

I'm sad for Croatia tho... they put a really good fight, but in the end, their reception was their downfall.. one good passer in that team, and they can do great and go to another level

• I've mixed about this result. It shows that Turkey isn't in the best form, but after they almost lost to Croatia they will be sharp again against the Netherlands.

Guidetti knows the Dutch team very well and they play at home, so I think Turkey has a big advantage.

• This Turkey is just not going to Tokyo 2020

It would a huge surprise if they qualify. But I think the ticket is still open for many teams. I cant name just a "favourite".
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats to Turkey! Also to Croatia! They were just hopeless in the Challenger Cup, even losing a set and close to go to the tie-break with the weak Peru. Now, they were in the way to upset the hosts. Coach makes the difference.

It wasnt a good match, I mean, talking just about vball skills. But the drama was just in point. Love it!

Without any doubt, Eda is in the top 5 of best MBs now. She is the soul of this turkish team. What a presene! Zehra is a good prospect, but she is not even in the top 10 (even attacking MB).

• I love how confident everyone is Turkey will lose everything now. We were all doing the same thing when Eczacibasi beat Conegliano 0-3 at an away match. Sure Turkey needs to improve but this is volleyball, this is sports! Croatia played great today.

I can't wait for Turkey to beat Netherlands ahaha :D

• When will the QF be btw?

Wednesday.

I don't like that all the matches will be played at the same day

• I love how confident everyone is Turkey will lose everything now. We were all doing the same thing when Eczacibasi beat Conegliano 0-3 at an away match. Sure Turkey needs to improve but this is volleyball, this is sports! Croatia played great today.

I can't wait for Turkey to beat Netherlands ahaha :D

I'm putting all my money on Turkey even against Serbia, Italy tbh... Their fire and energy could slay all the giants! In the end it is not about who is the biggest powerhouse but about teamwork and blending your skills together, and Turkey can do that. They aren't the best NT in Europe, but they will fight against them and they will make them bleed before the last blow.

• Wednesday

Thanks.

A serious preview on this QF:

After today I'd say Netherlands are definitely the favorite even with the home crowd. Netherlands seem more in form but both have certain weaknesses and qualities, I think whoever can show their strenghts early on has a big probility of winning the match. One thing is sure; it will be really exciting.

Eda vs Robin timeee

• I'm putting all my money on Turkey even against Serbia, Italy tbh... Their fire and energy could slay all the giants! In the end it is not about who is the biggest powerhouse but about teamwork and blending your skills together, and Turkey can do that. They aren't the best NT in Europe, but they will fight against them and they will make them bleed before the last blow.

Yaaass, I also believe this. Winning 3-0 matches has never been good for Turkey. Turkey, actually much like Brazil is a team that thrives on energy and passion. 3-2 matches like this is what makes Turkey!