CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I've mixed about this result. It shows that Turkey isn't in the best form, but after they almost lost to Croatia they will be sharp again against the Netherlands.

Guidetti knows the Dutch team very well and they play at home, so I think Turkey has a big advantage.

• This Turkey is just not going to Tokyo 2020

It would a huge surprise if they qualify. But I think the ticket is still open for many teams. I cant name just a "favourite".
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats to Turkey! Also to Croatia! They were just hopeless in the Challenger Cup, even losing a set and close to go to the tie-break with the weak Peru. Now, they were in the way to upset the hosts. Coach makes the difference.

It wasnt a good match, I mean, talking just about vball skills. But the drama was just in point. Love it!

Without any doubt, Eda is in the top 5 of best MBs now. She is the soul of this turkish team. What a presene! Zehra is a good prospect, but she is not even in the top 10 (even attacking MB).

• I love how confident everyone is Turkey will lose everything now. We were all doing the same thing when Eczacibasi beat Conegliano 0-3 at an away match. Sure Turkey needs to improve but this is volleyball, this is sports! Croatia played great today.

I can't wait for Turkey to beat Netherlands ahaha :D

• eda,akman ,fatma save this match. and turkey's block today make me remember the OGQ match of turkey vs China.

• When will the QF be btw?

Wednesday.

I don't like that all the matches will be played at the same day

• I love how confident everyone is Turkey will lose everything now. We were all doing the same thing when Eczacibasi beat Conegliano 0-3 at an away match. Sure Turkey needs to improve but this is volleyball, this is sports! Croatia played great today.

I can't wait for Turkey to beat Netherlands ahaha :D

I'm putting all my money on Turkey even against Serbia, Italy tbh... Their fire and energy could slay all the giants! In the end it is not about who is the biggest powerhouse but about teamwork and blending your skills together, and Turkey can do that. They aren't the best NT in Europe, but they will fight against them and they will make them bleed before the last blow.

• Wednesday

Thanks.

A serious preview on this QF:

After today I'd say Netherlands are definitely the favorite even with the home crowd. Netherlands seem more in form but both have certain weaknesses and qualities, I think whoever can show their strenghts early on has a big probility of winning the match. One thing is sure; it will be really exciting.

Eda vs Robin timeee

• I'm putting all my money on Turkey even against Serbia, Italy tbh... Their fire and energy could slay all the giants! In the end it is not about who is the biggest powerhouse but about teamwork and blending your skills together, and Turkey can do that. They aren't the best NT in Europe, but they will fight against them and they will make them bleed before the last blow.

Yaaass, I also believe this. Winning 3-0 matches has never been good for Turkey. Turkey, actually much like Brazil is a team that thrives on energy and passion. 3-2 matches like this is what makes Turkey!

• Eda reminded me of Ravva of Cannes since she was the one who get the most sets and killing most of them <3 I can't believe someone was claiming that she shouldn't be starter in this team:hit::aww:

This team with Naz is way different than the one with Cansu. She should definitely be starter against Netherlands.

Kübra is unfortunately very underrated, her serves were the reason for the 6-0 lead in the beginning of the tie break and she made crucial kills!

We should give credit to Meliha as well, she was very solid at reception which made it possible to play with Eda so many times :super: Meliha received 62 times with 73% positive reception :obey:

And finally, Fatma gave a great boost while coming from the bench. Kudos to her! I doubt that she would do the same impact as a starter against NED but with today's performance she totally deserves to be starter against NED:whistle:

• Eda vs Robin timeee

The middle blockers with the best slide attack in the world:box::love:

• serdar is slowly stanning Fatma but cant admit it yet completely :rolll:<3 bless

LOL. I give credits to players when they play well even iif they are not my favorite ones. Kudos to Fabris as well! She gave us Jelic-vibes today and loved her smart tips. :flower:

By the way I don't like this Kübra vs Zehra discussion because I really like Zehra as well :cheesy:

• LOL. I give credits to players when they play well even iif they are not my favorite ones. Kudos to Fabris as well! She gave us Jelic-vibes today and loved her smart tips. :flower:

By the way I don't like this Kübra vs Zehra discussion because I really like Zehra as well :cheesy:

I found the solution:

Let's stan both Zehra and Kübra :drink:<3 I was too shady on Kübra anyways, bcs of being scared of not making it XD

They r for sure both amazing. But Eda is literally Jesus

• I can already see some hot drama also :cheesy: Robin can be fiesty too if she wants :rose::lol:

Hahaha yes she can:cheesy: The whole team want to take revenge against Guidetti:box: