CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Eda reminded me of Ravva of Cannes since she was the one who get the most sets and killing most of them <3 I can't believe someone was claiming that she shouldn't be starter in this team:hit::aww:

This team with Naz is way different than the one with Cansu. She should definitely be starter against Netherlands.

Kübra is unfortunately very underrated, her serves were the reason for the 6-0 lead in the beginning of the tie break and she made crucial kills!

We should give credit to Meliha as well, she was very solid at reception which made it possible to play with Eda so many times :super: Meliha received 62 times with 73% positive reception :obey:

And finally, Fatma gave a great boost while coming from the bench. Kudos to her! I doubt that she would do the same impact as a starter against NED but with today's performance she totally deserves to be starter against NED:whistle:

• Eda vs Robin timeee

The middle blockers with the best slide attack in the world:box::love:

• serdar is slowly stanning Fatma but cant admit it yet completely :rolll:<3 bless

LOL. I give credits to players when they play well even iif they are not my favorite ones. Kudos to Fabris as well! She gave us Jelic-vibes today and loved her smart tips. :flower:

By the way I don't like this Kübra vs Zehra discussion because I really like Zehra as well :cheesy:

• LOL. I give credits to players when they play well even iif they are not my favorite ones. Kudos to Fabris as well! She gave us Jelic-vibes today and loved her smart tips. :flower:

By the way I don't like this Kübra vs Zehra discussion because I really like Zehra as well :cheesy:

I found the solution:

Let's stan both Zehra and Kübra :drink:<3 I was too shady on Kübra anyways, bcs of being scared of not making it XD

They r for sure both amazing. But Eda is literally Jesus

• I can already see some hot drama also :cheesy: Robin can be fiesty too if she wants :rose::lol:

Hahaha yes she can:cheesy: The whole team want to take revenge against Guidetti:box:

• I think this is the Best match from Samanta Fabris, like from the days I started to love her. ECH 2013 against Dutch team...

Scoring so much points (39points) after She Only scored 3 points in first set after playing That bad. Something just hit her. She was scoring from everywhere:super:

• I found the solution:

Let's stan both Zehra and Kübra :drink:<3 I was too shady on Kübra anyways, bcs of being scared of not making it XD

They r for sure both amazing. But Eda is literally Jesus

It is funny that currently our best position is MB with so many choices while we were suffering with Bahar Toksoy and Duygu bal for so many years and dying for a good MB next to Eda :rolll:

• Eda is having an MVP class performance since the begining of the tournament. Unfortunately, she wont see even the semifinal most likely. The Netherlands is the clear favourite. I even expect 3-0 score.

• Why Eda didn't play at Olympics 2012?? Or She did but I can't remember :what:

• Hahaha yes she can:cheesy: The whole team want to take revenge against Guidetti:box:

OH YES, i forgot about that... Oh boy, this game will be lit! I bet Guidetti's going to get hit so many times on service "errors" :lol:

• It is funny that currently our best position is MB with so many choices while we were suffering with Bahar Toksoy and Duygu bal for so many years and dying for a good MB next to Eda :rolll:

Duygu Bal even had much more important things to do than volleyball, reality tv like Survivor is priorities :mirror::lol: I thought it was a really iconic move of Fenerbahce to throw her on the street after she was done with survivor btw :evil:

Indeed Zehra and Kübra >>>>>>>

• It sucks that NED-TUR and ITA-RUS are going to be on at the same time. At this stage in the competition we should be able to watch every match IMO.

• OH YES, i forgot about that... Oh boy, this game will be lit! I bet Guidetti's going to get hit so many times on service "errors" :lol:

I want to see Dutch girls get revenge but I want Turkey to win. The accidental service errors would be great, they should hit one for me also. He is so annoying lately lol

• She did ;) was a long time ago though 2012 :D I forgot a lot also

Eda got injured I think either in first or second match of the tournament that's why you guys don't remember her performance:lol:

• I want to see Dutch girls get revenge but I want Turkey to win. The accidental service errors would be great, they should hit one for me also. He is so annoying lately lol

Just lately? For years now lol.