CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Eda reminded me of Ravva of Cannes since she was the one who get the most sets and killing most of them <3 I can't believe someone was claiming that she shouldn't be starter in this team:hit::aww:

Lol it was me. But she made me shut up :lol::lol::lol:

She is sure a great MB but she has overachieved so far even for her standarts.

This year players older than 30 years old are putting a show against their younger opponents ( Eda Erdem, Juantorena, Simon, maybe Piccinini...)

• Was that floor touch challenge call legal in POL x ESP? It took so much time to be called

• Samanta Fabris has finished her EuroVolley journy as top scorer after 6 matches. :drink:

• Stysiak secured herself a place in every volleyball fail video compilation from now on :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Stysiak and, I must add bc who wouldn't after this last two games, Sorokaite, are in another level of reception skills... the world are not ready for them yet

• Stysiak and, I must add bc who wouldn't after this last two games, Sorokaite, are in another level of reception skills... the world are not ready for them yet

I actually laughed but I have to say that Sorokaite trained and played all summer as Egonu's back up, she wasn't supposed to play so Mazzanti is the one to blame for his BAD choices

• Congratulations to Bulgaria by the way! After so many years they are finally in quarters and they made it with the weakest roster in late years.

Why do you think that this is Bulgaria weakest roster ? Probably when in the team are not people who consider himself as a irreplaceable team became stronger. Not individualites make wins, but the real collective.

• Why do you think that this is Bulgaria weakest roster ?

It's just on paper. Rabadzhieva, Filipova, Nikolova, Ruseva etc. Bulgaria had great and deep rosters in the past. I don't think players like Paskova, Dimitrova and Todorova are as good as their ancestors but this team has better team play and their efford finally paid off.

Edit: I totally agree with your editted post :drink:

• Why Eda didn't play at Olympics 2012?? Or She did but I can't remember :what:

Sammy was incredible today, now I’m in Croatia I was watching the game at a bar really rooting for Hrvatska, they put everything they had, I mean who’d expect them to play this well? 😉

But still, A win would have been nice. well, Ajde Hrvatska.

Now that Grbac is gone, Brcic is not so better, wish they had a decent setter at least, like the old Katic or Gligorovic.

• Sammy was incredible today, now I’m in Croatia I was watching the game at a bar really rooting for Hrvatska, they put everything they had, I mean who’d expect them to play this well? 😉

But still, A win would have been nice. well, Ajde Hrvatska.

Now that Grbac is gone, Brcic is not so better, wish they had a decent setter at least, like the old Katic or Gligorovic.

I hope Santarelli will keep working with Lea Deak. She is really young and great for her age.

Hope to see Lara Vukasovic with NT especially after her season with Pomi. She is like Martina Samadan. Two very strong and tall MB... Beta after 5sets 0 blocking for MB :down: at least her attacking was good.

Strunjak had injury...

• It's just on paper. Rabadzhieva, Filipova, Nikolova, Ruseva etc. Bulgaria had great and deep rosters in the past. I don't think players like Paskova, Dimitrova and Todorova are as good as their ancestors but this team has better team play and their efford finally paid off.

Edit: I totally agree with your editted post :drink:

Both Mira Todorova and Zhana Todorova are performing very well. And Nasya Dimitrova is playing as good as Filipova even at her best. They only miss Rabadzhieva instead of Paskova.

• Both Mira Todorova and Zhana Todorova are performing very well. And Nasya Dimitrova is playing as good as Filipova even at her best. They only miss Rabadzhieva instead of Paskova.

Or instead of G.Dimitrova who has lower than 30% in attack

• Mazzanti complained that this was Italy's worst game so far and I agree.

Egonu had almost more errors than kills today :what: Folie and Chirichella should step up their blocking game, I would like to see Danesi instead of Raphaela tbh...

Sorokaite had a great game and she's doing a great job as offensive OH. Players like Orro, Nwakalor and Enweonwu are there for decoration, they never play even against weaker teams :gone:

• Mazzanti complained that this was Italy's worst game so far and I agree.

Egonu had almost more errors than kills today :what: Folie and Chirichella should step up their blocking game, I would like to see Danesi instead of Raphaela tbh...

Sorokaite had a great game and she's doing a great job as offensive OH. Players like Orro, Nwakalor and Enweonwu are there for decoration, they never play even against weaker teams :gone:

And they said that Italy lost to Poland on purpose.. There's something wrong with Italy right now... They look bored, Egonu is REALLY FAR from her amazing form she had in the end of last season, she is doing error after error after error.. ok, she is a little bit error-prone by nature, but it's too much right now... Even de Gennaro looks like she is not concentrated enough... I don't know, maybe is something weird happening there, and, who knows, maybe there's more to Pietrini absence than mental tiredness...