CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• NED in its entirety is a problem today.

You can see they're just hoping Hande or Ebrar or whoever spikes out not even trusting their block or defense at all. Their offense hasn't been useful either today, but with all that they also made a ton of errors :wall: Really not their day.

Turkey is playing good though.

• Russia doesn't have a fast slider? Efimova can do it but she lost a lot of her angles because she's not really much of an athlete.

Goncharova could attempt a pipe if there's an effective slider when she's at the backrow.

There’s one woman named Lyubushkina but she’s at home.

I sincerely hope it will be Efimova’s farewell game in NT, she’s just not capable of playing for any NT.

• Morrison making so many service errors :whistle:

• Again and again Eda and Eda. All around MB and live legend of volleyball.

• Turkey in the semisss!!!

This feels extra great after how many people deemed us chanceless, likely 3-0 losers :lol::rose:

• There’s one woman named Lyubushkina but she’s at home.

I sincerely hope it will be Efimova’s farewell game in NT, she’s just not capable of playing for any NT.

Pankov seems in love with her lol

• Turkey in the semisss!!!

This feels extra great after how many people deemed us chanceless, likely 3-0 losers :lol::rose:

So, no Cansu or Zehra this match and Ebrar didn't enter until mid match? Interesting. I think that bodes well for Turkey

• I mean... Romanova atleast tried with Goncharova's pipe but it's not enough. She have to set more slides if she wants to convince the italian blockers that she's really going to Efimova.

Goncharova should really tip shorter balls than what she's doing because De Gennaro is not sweating at all.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• I don't get this hate on Efimova rn, she is slow at blocking but she has been effective with her slides,well at least today.

On the other hand I'm still not satisfied by Folie, she scored some important points, but she did also some amateurish mistakes, I'm not surprised that Fahr replaced her once again also today.

• Again and again Eda and Eda. All around MB and live legend of volleyball.

I would love to see Eda pull a MB MVP :love:

The talented Opps and OHs have closets filled with those anyways :lol:

• I don't get this hate on Efimova rn, she is slow at blocking but she has been effective with her slides,well at least today.

On the other hand I'm still not satisfied by Folie, she scored some important points, but she did also some amateurish mistakes, I'm not surprised that Fahr replaced her once again also today.

You should watch her continously. When Efimova is bad she makes her team lose like no other MB I have ever seen lol

Russia has better

• I love Orro but man, Malinov is many steps beyond her. Her reverse sets are such a beauty besides being a strong blocker. Italy are lucky to have both of them, also there’s Carlotta Cambi.