CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• There’s one woman named Lyubushkina but she’s at home.

I sincerely hope it will be Efimova’s farewell game in NT, she’s just not capable of playing for any NT.

Pankov seems in love with her lol

• Turkey in the semisss!!!

This feels extra great after how many people deemed us chanceless, likely 3-0 losers :lol::rose:

So, no Cansu or Zehra this match and Ebrar didn't enter until mid match? Interesting. I think that bodes well for Turkey

• I mean... Romanova atleast tried with Goncharova's pipe but it's not enough. She have to set more slides if she wants to convince the italian blockers that she's really going to Efimova.

Goncharova should really tip shorter balls than what she's doing because De Gennaro is not sweating at all.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't get this hate on Efimova rn, she is slow at blocking but she has been effective with her slides,well at least today.

On the other hand I'm still not satisfied by Folie, she scored some important points, but she did also some amateurish mistakes, I'm not surprised that Fahr replaced her once again also today.

• I don't get this hate on Efimova rn, she is slow at blocking but she has been effective with her slides,well at least today.

On the other hand I'm still not satisfied by Folie, she scored some important points, but she did also some amateurish mistakes, I'm not surprised that Fahr replaced her once again also today.

You should watch her continously. When Efimova is bad she makes her team lose like no other MB I have ever seen lol

Russia has better

• I love Orro but man, Malinov is many steps beyond her. Her reverse sets are such a beauty besides being a strong blocker. Italy are lucky to have both of them, also there’s Carlotta Cambi.

• So, no Cansu or Zehra this match and Ebrar didn't enter until mid match? Interesting. I think that bodes well for Turkey

I want to see some Zehra action though in the semis :love: I felt her offensive skills could have contributed today but the starting MBs played solid so I get why she didnt enter

• Holland were horrible today unfortunately but Turkey were brilliant. Hande, Simge and Meliha were all near the top of their games and Eda and Naz are just legends of course.

• I want to see some Zehra action though in the semis :love: I felt her offensive skills could have contributed today but the starting MBs played solid so I get why she didnt enter

For me it means they are a solid 10 deep team. A lot of teams can't say that

• Pankov is stupid. That wasn't Startseva's fault at all. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Parubets and Voronkova are having trying times when they're with Efimova. Why can't Pankov can see that?

#FreeBritney

• Russia really needs another terminal OH to help Goncha, as Parubets-Voronkova duo is not consisent in attack

• I would love to see Eda pull a MB MVP :love:

The talented Opps and OHs have closets filled with those anyways :lol:

She deserve it with all of her amazing games in the past and at this torunament. Although indiwidual awards is not righteous from time to time so that Eda is totaly deserve the MVP title, and i hope if turkey goes into the final she pick up that title, regardless they will played agaist Serbia, Eda deserve MVP. Or Maja haha ofc but she not shining on this tournament as she knows.