CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Voronkova can't kill a single ball. Parubets struggles most of the time. It is actually quite surprising that Russia is managing to do an even match against Italy

• i think efimova is pretty.

voronkova’s hair. looks like dirty fur...

Pretty alone can't win matches.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Voronkova can't kill a single ball. Parubets struggles most of the time. It is actually quite surprising that Russia is managing to do an even match against Italy

This. Italy is not consistnet but Russia just has may ups and downs even if they were leading 4-5 points Italy manages to come back

• Russia's reception wasn't really that bad until Italy's catching up. The pressure just got to them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• As what I said, Russia's second OH problem will be even more apparent during ECH at least Scheban woild have contributed in reception. But the result is expected and Russia manged to give a good fight even with a not so dominant Italy. Congrats Italia!

• While I agree with people saying Efimova isn't very good and I don't think she should play for Russia, it was more than just her that didn't play well on the court today. If your OPP and both OHs aren't scoring reliably, you don't have much chance to beat Italy no matter who your MBs are.

• Congrats Italy! Russia had a substantial lead in most of the sets but can't capitalize on it. And there also a number of missed opportunites. Still, I enjoyed Goncharova's performance today. This is the Goncha that I loved and missed watching.

• You can't be mad at Russia they play against of the Best teams in the World.

They can be happy That Egonu had errors day...