CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I don't think Stysiak - being quite unfamiliar until recently even for the hardcore-fans - has found time yet to summon a solid pack of haters to be honest. She had some skeptics, for sure, but I suppose a lot of them have vanished now after her classy performance so far in this championship.

I watched long bits, perhaps half of the game in sum, between Italy and Russia. I have to say that with that type of performance Italy displayed there, Serbia should just drive through them in a rather convinient fashion; no stability whatsoever in neither reception nor attack isnt going to constitute a miracle medicine against the well-oiled machine they are up against tomorrow. With that being said, Italy can for sure up their game just in time for the semis, although I find it somewhat unlikely myself. Just as some persons have already pointed out, Egonu isnt close right now to being as dominant as she has been, and, as long as it does not change, I believe Italy will be forced to pay a high price for it in the shape of coming up short in this "battle of titans".

• There are complaints in Italy about these travels. http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…petto-da-parte-della-cev/

According to this, Italian Team had to go to Warsaw by bus ( about 1h and 30 min) ,they took the charter flight and arrived in Ankara at 2 AM.

The journalist wrote that Italian players deserve more respect from CEV

• goodness gracious, i don't doubt that the traveling is a problem but i had always thought that europe had the best transport infrastructure in the world, with all the trains, flights etc. from anywhere to anywhere in the continent... i thought you could just get on a train from point A and get to point B, no problem... it's not like it's other continents...

• Smarzek's instagram story .I'm sad as a Turk. I hope Poland finish 4.place that tournamet. I sense some ego in them.

https://twitter.com/zannedersemki/status/1170315968175849472

It's not 'ego' and nothing offensive to Turkish NT, some of our celebrities show support to our NT by dressing like our next opponents. It suppose to be funny and supportive. They did it before, when our NT played against e.g. Germany. Wołosz uploaded it too. They are cheering for our NT for God's sake, that's it. It's so easy to offend ppl these days.

• It's not 'ego' and nothing offensive to Turkish NT, some of our celebrities show support to our NT by dressing like our next opponents. It suppose to be funny and supportive. They did it before, when our NT played against e.g. Germany. Wołosz uploaded it too. They are cheering for our NT for God's sake, that's it. It's so easy to offend ppl these days.

Well, I want to say something. We don't dressing like this,okey? Also Polish/German armys fought aganist Turkish(Ottoman) Empire in 1683 in Wien and The Ottomans was defeated

• Well, I want to say something. We don't dressing like this,okey? Also Polish/German armys fought aganist Ottoman Empire in 1683 in Wien

Well, I don't care, as I said it has nothing to do with being overconfident, offensive or cocky. The girls after advancing to semis are very popular in our country and everyone wants to be a part of it by supporting them in different ways. If it was offensive do you think they would upload it on their social medias? It could really mess up their careers.

• It's not 'ego' and nothing offensive to Turkish NT, some of our celebrities show support to our NT by dressing like our next opponents. It suppose to be funny and supportive. They did it before, when our NT played against e.g. Germany. Wołosz uploaded it too. They are cheering for our NT for God's sake, that's it. It's so easy to offend ppl these days.

'Dressing like our opponents'

Where sis? I see mocking.

• Poland finish last pls. Very immoral players.

They have history there, Kubiak, now Smarzek.

• Well, I want to say something. We don't dressing like this,okey? Also Polish/German armys fought aganist Ottoman Empire in 1683 in Wien

My God people, it was only a comedy show on our tv about our bronze medal match during ECh 2009 in Poland against Germany, here is the link you can check it out: https://youtu.be/CR5NJzPezDk

Nobody wants to offend anyone, calm down :white:

• Well, I want to say something. We don't dressing like this,okey? Also Polish/German armys fought aganist Turkish(Ottoman) Empire in 1683 in Wien and The Ottomans was defeated

:lol: Relax. You are so stiff. Do you know what is stand-up comedy? Polish stand-up comedians did it. Also before 1/4 with Germany and then they put 1410. Nothing offensive at all. Just some funny stuff with a message that they can beat Turkey like in 1683...

• I love how in this forum we can just decide whats offensive to other people or not :aww: