CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Don't get me wrong, she isn't playing bad, but De Gennaro isn't playing at her best this tournament.

• Why did he sub Folie after Egonu nade 2 errors in row??

Egonu literally gaved second set...

• I was expecting that Italy will finally show very good game and beat Serbia, but as I see Serbia is playing amazing and no one can win with them today. Huge power in attack and great service. I think Busa improved her service cause it’s really hard to pass it by Italians.

• Egonu is making too many mistakes...

When she hits the ball or it's a point for Italy or for Serbia. We can't go on like this. We should also try to put the ball on the other side of the court and wait for Serbia to make some mistakes.

Came on, Italy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Egonu indeed played a horrible set but some of her errors were as much Malinov’s fault as hers.

• I don't think it is entirely Egonu's fault her errors... but a game build just for one player has this side-effect... Egonu's errors is Italy's error.. if their game was more balanced, she wouldn't look so error-prone because the errors would be much more distributed between the team... the only problem is that Egonu is the whole team..

• Egonu really needs learn how to control herself when she’s getting mentally instable, it’s normal that one can’t always play well but she just collapses nonstop.

• I said it many times before, I'll say it again.

Italy has an amazingly strong squad filled with talents and then you have Malinov as their setter. No team in volleyball will play like an oiled-machine without a great setter, it's the heart and soul of the team!

• Egonu really needs learn how to control herself when she’s getting mentally instable, it’s normal that one can’t always play well but she just collapses nonstop.

I don't think it is a common problem for her tbh... In CL she had a rock-solid mentality... She demolished Vafikbank by herself... She knows how to be strong, the problem here is the overload from the setter.. Even Carlini doesn't play so much Egonuball like Malinov's

• What the hell is Folie doing on court? She's not attacking, blocking and now she makes a double touch :aww::wall: