CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Italy can't get into it now and Serbia are just warmed up... It doesn't look good for the Italians, might be 3-0 now.

• I said it many times before, I'll say it again.

Italy has an amazingly strong squad filled with talents and then you have Malinov as their setter. No team in volleyball will play like an oiled-machine without a great setter, it's the heart and soul of the team!

Please Malinov is a talented setter, but she feels too much the pressure in important games

• Italy can't get into it now and Serbia are just warmed up... It doesn't look good for the Italians, might be 3-0 now.

The 3-0's are destroying my predictions... All of mine 3-2 become 3-0 :'(

• What the hell is Folie doing on court? She's not attacking, blocking and now she makes a double touch :aww::wall:

Malinov doesn't make life easy for her:whistle:

• Please Malinov is a talented setter, but she feels too much the pressure in important games

Kinda similar to Cansu Özbay, but that extra experience just proves to be so important... Especially for a team like Italy, which has the goal to win almost any championship now.

• I know it wont happen but I want an award for Busa ^^ She is passing really well and serving great too

The "Legend like Godina award" is real :lol: She really is proving herself indeed.

• Malinov doesn't make life easy for her:whistle:

This doesn't justify double touch for me. She did one against Russia too :whistle: Now she had 2 kills

• This doesn't justify double touch for me. She did one against Russia too :whistle: Now she had 2 kills

She isn't a setter:lol: Malinov also made a double touch and the referee should have called some more

• I said it many times before, I'll say it again.

Italy has an amazingly strong squad filled with talents and then you have Malinov as their setter. No team in volleyball will play like an oiled-machine without a great setter, it's the heart and soul of the team!

If Italy doesn't need Malinov can give her to Bulgaria. Anyway she is bulgarian and she will not have difficulties with language so i think that we can make a deal. This is joke of course but i think that she will be very usefull for Bulgarian NT. :win:

• Someone needs to talk to Mazzanti that he can do substitutions... that group of women with Italy shirts on you side, you know.. they are not just VIP-audience

• If Italy doesn't need Malinov can give her to Bulgaria. Anyway she is bulgarian and she will not have difficulties with language so i think that we can make a deal. This is joke of course but i think that she will be very usefull for Bulgarian NT. :win:

Don't bring nationality, please, this is not joke.. She is italian, born in Bergamo..

• Someone needs to talk to Mazzanti that he can do substitutions... that group of women with Italy shirts on you side, you know.. they are not just VIP-audience

*Gözde Yilmaz, disliked and left the chat* :rolll:<3

The bench is clearly just a place for fans to watch the matches in the newest VR technology.

• mihajlovic and egonu are error machines.

Especially Mihajlovic serves in this match

• This doesn't justify double touch for me. She did one against Russia too :whistle: Now she had 2 kills

Folie is actually one of the best setters amongst the MB. She usually sets very well.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.