CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I said it many times before, I'll say it again.

Italy has an amazingly strong squad filled with talents and then you have Malinov as their setter. No team in volleyball will play like an oiled-machine without a great setter, it's the heart and soul of the team!

If Italy doesn't need Malinov can give her to Bulgaria. Anyway she is bulgarian and she will not have difficulties with language so i think that we can make a deal. This is joke of course but i think that she will be very usefull for Bulgarian NT. :win:

• Someone needs to talk to Mazzanti that he can do substitutions... that group of women with Italy shirts on you side, you know.. they are not just VIP-audience

• If Italy doesn't need Malinov can give her to Bulgaria. Anyway she is bulgarian and she will not have difficulties with language so i think that we can make a deal. This is joke of course but i think that she will be very usefull for Bulgarian NT. :win:

Don't bring nationality, please, this is not joke.. She is italian, born in Bergamo..

• Someone needs to talk to Mazzanti that he can do substitutions... that group of women with Italy shirts on you side, you know.. they are not just VIP-audience

*Gözde Yilmaz, disliked and left the chat* :rolll:<3

The bench is clearly just a place for fans to watch the matches in the newest VR technology.

• This doesn't justify double touch for me. She did one against Russia too :whistle: Now she had 2 kills

Folie is actually one of the best setters amongst the MB. She usually sets very well.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If Italy doesn't need Malinov can give her to Bulgaria. Anyway she is bulgarian and she will not have difficulties with language so i think that we can make a deal. This is joke of course but i think that she will be very usefull for Bulgarian NT. :win:

Tbh its gonna be unpopular opinion but I prefer Kitipova anyways :D she is not bad imo

• Italy is still awake.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Tbh its gonna be unpopular opinion but I prefer Kitipova anyways :D she is not bad imo

I like Kitipova too, some of her slides to Nasya were pretty cool. Not sure she’s as good as Malinov though.

• I mean Italy beat them self at the end of second set now they won 3rd set,. Serbia is not outplaying them like all of your post are saying :what:

• Mihajlovic is the one that needs to step up her game, if she does then I’m confident Serbia will win in 4. If not then who knows?

• Sorokaite's serves gave the decisive break for Italy, how important is to put pressure to Serbian reception! I wish Malinov and Sylla had better serves, they literally give free balls at times

I will neve3 understand when you have weak serve why don't you change it ?!?