CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Special mention to Mina Popovic who may not be the most famous player in the team but performed really well today and all tournament so far. Not having Rasic leaves a big hole in any team but she has filled it brilliantly so far.

Serbia simply too good for Italy today overall.

• Congrats Serbia! Boskovic is on point today. She knows when to tip and hit it hard. And Veljkovic, she screams like she's gonna murder someone. Haha. I expected Italy to react better though after losing the gold medal match last year.

• Mazzanti is simple terrible coach but for real. I mean you have some much good recivers in your team but you bring 3 so so reciver, 1 great one and She got injured...

And so on, but Egonu really had bad match with so much errors...

• Egonu was very annoying today :!:

You can tell she feels on top of the world...

If Italy got rid of Egonu they would give Turkey a run for the money as my favorite Euro-team

• She needs very quick and precise sets otherwise she struggles too much. She has a weird spiking approach for me :what:

She spikes like N'gapeth's trademark, but she does it at every ball lol it doesn't really work

• Serbia`s block was too good. Everyone on that team can block, so a lot of times Egonu had nowhere to go.

Serbia played amazing. Busa and S.Popovic gave Maja the ball is her hands all match long, and with the good pass Maja was able to se the middles a lot. Italy tried, but Serbia was just too good for them.

I can`t even pick a MVP for the match, maybe Maja, Busa or Mina Popovic. Mihajlovic was actually the weakest for them.

• I hope I will watch Queen of volleyball, Wolosz in final :heart:

God how much I love to watch her amazing game...

• I think Sylla is a good player. She's not subtle, though

• I don't like how Italy regressed in many key factors of its game in just a few months... I doubt it's a matter of fatigue. Mazzanti has some very questionable tactics. Chirichella is inferior to every other MB in her own team, why is she guaranteed a place in every starting 6? Why is she the captain?

• Brankica said that she prefers to play the finals against Poland.. Bold move to pick an opponent... A couple games ago Maja said that Serbia had played only against bad teams... I think full "blatant" honesty is in their blood lol

• I can`t even pick a MVP for the match, maybe Maja, Busa or Mina Popovic. Mihajlovic was actually the weakest for them.

I can help you with that and pick Maja <3

• Serbia`s block was too good. Everyone on that team can block, so a lot of times Egonu had nowhere to go.

My stream froze at one point with, I believe, Brankica and Busa up on a block. Their arms were like halfway to the three meter line on the other side of the net. I don't see a lot of that roofing watching Japanese :rolll:

• Congrats Serbia! Congrats for the second final in a row! In some part of the matches, they just played flawless vball :heart:

My MVP would be Fefa or Maja...hard choice. Maybe Maja :super:

Like I said before the match, I think many here understimate how important is Bosetti for Italy. For me, with all her limitations of height and her post-injury performance, she is the soul of Italy. More than Egonu or De Gennaro. Without any proper sub for her in the bench, it would have been an upset if Italy would had beaten Serbia. I just hope Mazzanti has noticed it was a big mistake to not bring any single player with her characteristics.

Her absence is more felt than the one of Rasic (btw, kudos the serbian block!).

And another thing that many pointed out: Mazzanti, you have a good bench! Many teams would kill to have all the MBs you have! I know he always plays with the same core team, team spirit and so on, but we all know Fahr should have come in much earlier. Same mistake than in WCH final. Chirichella was a ghost (3 points in 5 sets) and she was never subbed. I know, you have teenagers in the bench, but lets try it! they couldnt perform worse! Like when Lang Ping subbed ZCN with YingYing in the semis. And it almost paid off.

But I am happy for Fahr. She is just a monster. Much better than many players of her age (Zehra, Pushina, Lazarenko,etc).

• Zehra is better than Fahr imo.

But everyone has their own opinion, but for sure she is not much better. Zehra has been consistently on the top as well since she was 16-17!

I like Fahr too ;)

• Brankica said that she prefers to play the finals against Poland.. Bold move to pick an opponent... A couple games ago Maja said that Serbia had played only against bad teams... I think full "blatant" honesty is in their blood lol

She said that more like a joke.....In the end she said she hopes to best team win.