CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• She said that more like a joke.....In the end she said she hopes to best team win.

Sometimes that is enough to build confidence to the opposition... let's hope that does not backfire on Serbia, because they should win in normal condition

• sylla didn’t get many sets , but she’s still a better attacker than indre.

Probably true but Indre seems more important as a stabilizing rock.

• If Serbia win tomorrow I think they might pick Maja as the MVP.....at least I hope so.

I wanna change tomorrow the avatar for Maja with the trophy :)

• Sorokaite can be sub for Sylla but never for Bosetti (Hill) .. This is something what Conegliano made with their team next season.

• Zehra is better than Fahr imo.

But everyone has their own opinion, but for sure she is not much better. Zehra has been consistently on the top as well since she was 16-17!

I like Fahr too ;)

You know I love Baby Pants, and truth be told I didn't see her play as a 17 y/old, but I dunno. Rather than saying who's better ask yourself who you'd pick for a team if you could only have one of them. Tough, but I think I'd pick Fahr

I thought Fahr was bigger than Zehra but they are the same height and almost the exact same weight. My error suggests something about how I see them as players

• You know I love Baby Pants, and truth be told I didn't see her play as a 17 y/old, but I dunno. Rather than saying who's better ask yourself who you'd pick for a team if you could only have one of them. Tough, but I think I'd pick Fahr

I thought Fahr was bigger than Zehra but they are the same height and almost the exact same weight. My error suggests something about how I see them as players

I'd pick Zehra again :D love Fahr but she hasn't played great that often yet. First she has to be a starter for Italy. But she is only 17, itll come.

• This would have been a total thrashing had Brankica brought her form from the previous matches, or at least kept her level from the first set. But her level dropped down a lot as the game went on, and she never managed to quite get back in the game. It happens to her sometimes. Hopefully this will fire her up for tomorrow, because she'll need to do much better.

Stefana is probably my favorite player, but to be completely honest, I think Mina Popović deserves a place on the All Star team together with Eda this time. :flower:Of course, it's still not over yet, we'll see how tomorrow goes.

• no way they are same height. fahr is listed as 191 cm (almost 6 ft 4), zehra is almost as tall as kubra (198 cm - 6 ft 6).

Oh, I dunno. I went by Wiki:

Fahr

Gunes

• Ahem, Fahr with a 362cm spike reach :rolll: Maybe they got the height wrong too

• Stefana Veljković, World Cup '07, the game against the USA. It was magic.

But yeah, Fahr is right up there too. :)

Veljković seems tiny compared to Fahr but more beastly. Veljković is my template MB for the HULK SMASH :rose:

• So when is TUR v POL?

• Holy crap. pope get those links out here