CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• This was one of the most entertaining announcers ever, and I couldn't understand a word he said :) (except player names -- f.e., Hande ! Hande ! Haaaaaannnnnnde!

• Eda gives great post match interview :heart:

• This was one of the most entertaining announcers ever, and I couldn't understand a word he said :) (except player names -- f.e., Hande ! Hande ! Haaaaaannnnnnde!

He said "slow-motion camera" at one point I think. :)

EDA ERDEM DUUUUNDAAAR <3

• First time I've seen Simge talk. She's cute too :heart:

• When Ebrar plays everything changes

I'm wondering if coming off the bench might be the best thing for her

• She is crazy:gone:

I don't like her at all as person

Gurl, i know Ebrar can be over the top but you should have just kept this to yourself. This is not helping your case at all.

Congrats to Turkey! It was an epic match! Seems like Kubra has reclaimed her starting position from Zehra.

• Yea, I'm sorry but

"I don't like her at all as person"

Must be, I was gonna say the dumbest thing I ever read here... But some pretty dumb sh** has been posted so xD

This one is definitely up there though with the worst with its dumb factor.

• All these kids <3

• Ones again I don't like Ebrar She is annoying as f... And I'm not here to make some friends :gone:

• Worth another visit. Quite the moment: