CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Zhu is one of a kind. For me, among all the other tall girls, Queen Yeongkoung was the best all around volleyball players I have ever seen. And Zhu is the best OH. This Stysiak girl needs to improve so much in order to be on the same line as Zhu and KYK.

Just watched the semi final match between Poland VS Turkey. I think this is the best all around performance from Turkey. The return of Naz really sparks something in them. Naz brings the A game to the team, something Cansu hasn't been able to fully deliver.

And of course Eda. No other words needed. Eda needs to play forever.

They should try Stysiak as opposite. She hasn' t the body to play outside hitter. Or at least they could try Smarzek in the reception line and her free from the passing tasks.

• Bronze! :love: to me it is very precious. Italy had so many difficulties, ups and downs during all the competition, so this medal is such a great reward.

It was such a long summer, I love you girls. Always by your side (italian fans are so great with polemics). :super:

• Stysiak as OH does not work unless they decide to teach her anything but attacking, which would take some years. Her backrow movements are like U16 level.

I am sorry for Smarzek, good effort in the end, but those middles, Poland cannot achieve much, especially Kakolewska's performance dropped badly since VNL.

I did not like the Italian team either and I don't agree that they are better than Turkey. I never liked Malinov as a setter. They urgently need a good replacement for Bosetti since she won't be there forever. I don't get it, there are many great Italian players with full of potential and still all we watch is Malinov setting to Egonu again and again. If that's the best Mazanti can offer, it is a shame.

• I think Italy will finally reach the semifinals at the Olympics and perhaps they will get a medal.

• First leason for Italy don't send your A team to VNL ever again!!!

This Girls needs REST, Serbia made very smart move...

Now I can't wait for Club season :super:

• Stysiak as OH does not work unless they decide to teach her anything but attacking, which would take some years. Her backrow movements are like U16 level.

I am sorry for Smarzek, good effort in the end, but those middles, Poland cannot achieve much, especially Kakolewska's performance dropped badly since VNL.

I did not like the Italian team either and I don't agree that they are better than Turkey. I never liked Malinov as a setter. They urgently need a good replacement for Bosetti since she won't be there forever. I don't get it, there are many great Italian players with full of potential and still all we watch is Malinov setting to Egonu again and again. If that's the best Mazanti can offer, it is a shame.

They are far better than Turkey.

• Italy showed their Best game at Olympics QT.

I hope next year they will get NICE REST after club season than work as f for Tokyo...

• I would never compare Stysiak to Zhu, cause Zhu is one of the kind. That person who compared her to Zhu was not right, but saying she's a joke that's underestimation. The girl is still 18 and it's playing for the first time on this level, under terrible coach and on a different position, even though she was able to have 50% in attack today and overall a good tournament. She will close many mouths soon :) Congratulations to Italy, they will be only better than this.

• Congrats Italy Nawrocki is the bad coach I've ever seen

• it is possible. i was gonna write that. so prepare yourselves. i also thought about the dream team today. i agree with your choices except for busa. i dont know who deserves that spot though.

• Stysiak will play as OPP in Scandicci and if Sloetjes doesn't wake up She can easily take her spot...

• First leason for Italy don't send your A team to VNL ever again!!!

I don't know about this. I think one of the reasons why there are problems with the connection between the players of the Dutch team is that they didn't take VNL serious.

• I don't know about De Gennaro.. she didn't played well for her standards... i would give to Simge, she is really shinning (actually, i want to give to the Finnish one, but we know that it's not possible)... For the rest, maybe Brankica instead of Hande, but if Hande wins, it's okay by me